Interview with Gracei Fusion mgr. Marlo Malta, with words on dos Anjos behalf +

Connection Rio

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The newest CRPC - Gracie Fusion Team Manager and BJJ black belt Carlo Malta interview. History of Gracie Barra Combat Team's formation, news on Rafael dos Anjos and a few words on his behalf, plus news on Delson Heleno and Deigo Braga.

Connection Rio Podcast

Last edited:
I enjoy them also, and have listened to them all. My teammate is going to stay with you for a couple months coming up here. Keep up the solid work!

The newest CRPC - Gracie Fusion Team Manager and BJJ black belt Carlo Malta interview. History of Gracie Barra Combat Team's formation, news on Rafael dos Anjos and a few words on his behalf, plus news on Delson Heleno and Deigo Braga.

Connection Rio Podcast

Which episode is it? The newest one doesn't mention him in the description...

Cheers

Glad you like it Kyle. What length do you think are best for the podcasts?

Yeah, I was cracking up when Eduardo was saying when he was little he had "little tits." LOL!

I think it is perfect length. 30 minutes is perfect. Anything over it sometimes to be stretching..but that depends the subject I guess. Most of us will listen to 3 hours of these guys talking if we could, but then again the interviewee is being tortured..lol.

So I think a half hour is perfect.

Good stuff!

Yeah, I was cracking up when Eduardo was saying when he was little he had "little tits." LOL!

I think it is perfect length. 30 minutes is perfect. Anything over it sometimes to be stretching..but that depends the subject I guess. Most of us will listen to 3 hours of these guys talking if we could, but then again the interviewee is being tortured..lol.

So I think a half hour is perfect.

Good stuff!

Thanks for that, good to know.

I enjoy them also, and have listened to them all. My teammate is going to stay with you for a couple months coming up here. Keep up the solid work!

Glad to hear! Do do you like the under 15min or over 15 min better? When is your team mate coming here?

Back