Interview with a UFC fighter and a grappler

Status
Not open for further replies.

wushurichard

White Belt
Reaction score
Gayyest thing i've ever seen in my life, and my past lives.

I think I have to concur with this.

What the hell is this?

And how is he a "master UFC fighter" when, as far as I know, he has never been in the UFC? Jack Magee?

Well, I wish I had 4 hands, so I could give those videos four thumbs down.

Sorry friend, but I have to be honest.

They were not good.

I think I have to concur with this.

What the hell is this?

And how is he a "master UFC fighter" when, as far as I know, he has never been in the UFC? Jack Magee?

Well, I wish I had 4 hands, so I could give those videos four thumbs down.

Sorry friend, but I have to be honest.

They were not good.

well tell him that not me....how can i improve on them??!?

watch other interviews and take notes.... this was the worst interview to follow ever in the history of man kind.. dont have the words sliding like credits on the end of a movie and have the same irrelevant pictures flashing between questions.. the the gay music in the back..

watch other interviews and take notes.... this was the worst interview to follow ever in the history of man kind.. dont have the words sliding like credits on the end of a movie and have the same irrelevant pictures flashing between questions.. the the gay music in the back..

ok can you find me some examples

thanks

ok can you find me some examples

thanks

Just about any other interview that has ever been made since the beginning of time.
Dude i could barely keep up with what was being said.

If you want tips on how to be a good MMA interviewer watch anything from Ariel Helwani. In my opinion, he is an excellent interviewer because he knows what he is talking about, and always has valid questions.

Also, how is Tim Sylvia your favourite fighter man and WEC-fighters are anything from "angry midgets" as you would suggest. And alot of people care. Watch MMA other than the UFC, and learn to appreciate it.

Just about any other interview that has ever been made since the beginning of time.
Dude i could barely keep up with what was being said.

If you want tips on how to be a good MMA interviewer watch anything from Ariel Helwani. In my opinion, he is an excellent interviewer because he knows what he is talking about, and always has valid questions.

Also, how is Tim Sylvia your favourite fighter man and WEC-fighters are anything from "angry midgets" as you would suggest. And alot of people care. Watch MMA other than the UFC, and learn to appreciate it.

Do you have any links of him?

Tim sylvia is mint, dont even get into that lol

Those videos were a steaming pile of horse shit, you truly are a special individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back