Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "B"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew it all along!! @Arqueto is Shoop-juicing. Jeezus this explains a LOT.

Get arqueto to submit to blood and urine samples (in-competition) so we know he is at least *trying* to stay away from that Shoop-Juice.
Whew... you dodged a bullet there my man. Most people who ask Arq for a urine sample don't walk away... "dry."

<6>

32C0DD08-5265-4F12-BE96-17920E879798.jpeg
Take a closer look at the eye, see these little red dots, alien clone for the 4th time! Every dot represents a clone

I’m excited to see who will bring his A game! Party on dudes!

IMPORTANT STUFF!!!

20 A11. jei 27 vote(s) *tie
20 A3. chill doggie 27 vote(s) *tie

OK guys, we will be having a Shoop off for 20th place!! It will probably be this Wednesday or Thursday. As of right now these are the rules as laid down by the contestants.

1. BWR's choice of fight or event. This can go back to UFC 1.
2. 24 hrs to make it.
3. 24 hr voting.
4. No gifs.

We got a fight!!!

Last edited:
Also if anyone wants to be an alternate, let me know. Alternates will go in by placement order. This is a new thing and will probably be permanent. However I did screw up and promise @Frank McEdgar the first slot. So if you wanna sign up as an alternate do BOTH of these below and let me know your intentions.

1. Post and @ Tag me in one of the voting threads
2. PM me.

Also if anyone wants to be an alternate, let me know. Alternates will go in by placement order. This is a new thing and will probably be permanent. However I did screw up and promise @Frank McEdgar the first slot. So if you wanna sign up as an alternate do BOTH of these below and let me know your intentions.

1. Post and @ Tag me in one of the voting threads
2. PM me.

This is more exciting than the whole competition dude! Great idea, I love it, personal and amazing!

@bigwaverider

Well since we are looking for alternates... how about a shoop for best runner up ever? Like the best gatekeeper? Or maybe the best fighter to never win the big one?

We had a tie for 20th. We are having a Shoop Off to determine who advances.

The other thing is that people can sign up as alternates just in case 20 people dont submit. they will have to make their shoops just like everyone else but they will only be in the contest if people in the top 20 no show.

@bigwaverider

I'd like to be considered as an alternate in Rd 2, if there's a free slot blah blah.

Mahalo!

Gotcha brah!!!

Thanks you all for participating and voting as well. And most of all my guy @bigwaverider deserves all the credit for bringing us all together and making Sherdog a happy place.
<GinJuice>

Mahalo brah. Appreciate it.

@bigwaverider

Well since we are looking for alternates... how about a shoop for best runner up ever? Like the best gatekeeper? Or maybe the best fighter to never win the big one?

I/we run 6 contests per 'season'. A season being NGS, MS Paint, and then ISL. A season could be a year or it could be about 9 months like it was this time. @ 3 contests, 2 rounds per contest, @ 9 months, I am holding a contest round every 6 weeks. For me a contest can last 2 weeks. A week or 10 days for the announcement and sign up thread, then the event with the contest thread lasts a week too. I have like a month off between rounds. Also I am holding another round in 2 weeks for UFC 242, in addition to the Shoop Off.

Honestly we can talk about adding another contest to the rotation, but even 3 contests @ 2 rounds each, keeps me busy. I like the idea of having a Gatekeeper division though. I would probably need an assistant to do that. If you really feel this is a good idea, you can PM me and we can talk. @Clippy too.

I/we run 6 contests per 'season'. A season being NGS, MS Paint, and then ISL. A season could be a year or it could be about 9 months like it was this time. @ 3 contests, 2 rounds per contest, @ 9 months, I am holding a contest round every 6 weeks. For me a contest can last 2 weeks. A week or 10 days for the announcement and sign up thread, then the event with the contest thread lasts a week too. I have like a month off between rounds. Also I am holding another round in 2 weeks for UFC 242, in addition to the Shoop Off.

Honestly we can talk about adding another contest to the rotation, but even 3 contests @ 2 rounds each, keeps me busy. I like the idea of having a Gatekeeper division though. I would probably need an assistant to do that. If you really feel this is a good idea, you can PM me and we can talk. @Clippy too.
I was thinking those were fun ideas to consider for the shoop off.

8THuMJd.gif

Back