Interesting Tank Abbott Story

Probers is a pro hockey player so he is like a C-level athlete and would have easily picked Tank apart and beat him.
I know you are being sarcastic but unless you start playing hockey when you are 5 years old you will never make it at even a D2 college level (Most likely not even Varsity if you started after 4-5 years old). The level of competition even in today's MMA is a piss in a bucket compared to the technical skills you have too learn to play hockey at a elite level.
If Probert's spent a half year training he would mop the floor with tank abbots face. Tank is a joke and should stay that way.

Last edited:
Asking as an Indian - is fighting on the ice completely legal and encouraged? Then why do they waste time chasing the puck? :-D

Hokey fights make Gabby Garcia look like she has good punching technique.

Tank bodies him, even when he was alive.

Hokey fights make Gabby Garcia look like she has good punching technique.

Tank bodies him, even when he was alive.
You know they are on skates right?

Fuck it. I was going to explain but you wouldn't get it.

Who knows what would have happened. Tank might have just had respect for him or had other reasons for not taking him on. In a fight I think tank has the advantage because most hockey fights are jersey grabbing clinch fights.

You know they are on skates right?

Fuck it. I was going to explain but you wouldn't get it.
Being a Texas man, I went ice skating for the first time in my life today and it was easy as fuck! Why do people make such a big deal about how hard it's supposed to be? I was skating backwards and holding my five year old over my head after only 5 minutes of practice! Plus I was singing that song "What would Brian Boitano do?"

Tank used to post here on sherdog. He was quite the character. He would get completely loaded drunk and post. He would fighter bash and talk all sorts of shit. Yeah the mods at the time banned him. Very tragic.

Lol I think I still have some of his posts saved somewhere. His drunken ramblings were great. They literally made no sense.

Tank probably would have KOd Probert or taken him down and beat him up. Tank hit incredibly hard. A non trained fighter who is an athlete like Probert, but doesn't train regularly, would not be able to eat that kind of power and stay standing.

Scott or Rick Steiner would have slaughtered Tank though.

Back