Interesting take on Loki still being alive

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score
The guy souds like an annoying bitch, but he has some good justifications:

The question still remains that if Loki was the one indeed in the Hulkbuster, why was he pretending to be transforming to Hulk?

I was thinking maybe he knew that there was some sort of recording device inside the suit (after all, all of Tony's suits are pretty smart i.e. spiderman homecoming) and acting like that while no one else was watching would fool the others even more?

Is Loki really alive? What say you shertards?

Bro how bout you just tell me his theory and we can move this conversation along

That would make his “you guys are so screwed” comment even better, If it turned out to come from Loki instead of Banner.

The question still remains that if Loki was the one indeed in the Hulkbuster, why was he pretending to be transforming to Hulk?

I was thinking maybe he knew that there was some sort of recording device inside the suit (after all, all of Tony's suits are pretty smart i.e. spiderman homecoming) and acting like that while no one else was watching would fool the others even more?

Is Loki really alive? What say you shertards?

Bro how bout you just tell me his theory and we can move this conversation along

That would make his “you guys are so screwed” comment even better, If it turned out to come from Loki instead of Banner.

This is why we should allow bullying in school

He's dead, and unless Thor uses the stones somehow to revive him (he probably wont) hes staying that way.

They should trade away Loki for Sexy Hela with her hair down.

Guy's only real selling point (and granted, I didn't finish the video) was the whole no memory of time spent as Hulk thing that Banner was emphasizing in Ragnarok. But my own memory of that is spotty. Maybe that was the case in Ragnarok, but I didn't see that as indicated in previous movies. IN fact, I got the vibe in Ultron that Bruce was quite aware of what the Hulk had done when SW got control of him. Right before Stark puts him down, he looks as though he has Banner-esque regret for the destruction he has caused and when Bruce is back to normal, he is ultra-pissed at Wanda in a way that, to me, implies that he was aware of what he had done as Hulk under her control. It didn't strike me as a mere matter of him being told by Stark or him watching the footage. He is pissed in a way that makes me think he was, on some level, aware of what had happened as he lived it.

His point about Thanos schooling Hulk sans power stone doesn't hold weight to me at all. Thanos is extremely powerful and very intelligent and a great fighter. That's how he has long been characterized. Him lighting up the Hulk and putting him down in short order does not negate what Hulk did in other films. It merely underscores how powerful Thanos is relative to him. Dude also tries to point to Hulk tackling the giant monster Surtur in Ragnarok as indicative of the fact that Thanos could not possibly dummy Hulk that quickly. But it's not like Hulk whalloped Surtur. He grabbed a hold of him and was doing minimal damage before Thor told him to back off. So I guess I don't really see why that would be part of the evidence.

Loki posing as Banner makes no sense to me. As others have pointed out, why would he in that scene with Black Dwarf be having that internal conversation where he tries to transform into the Hulk. He would have no reason to be acting there. No one else is around.

Loki is right handed, but tried to stab Thanos using his left hand.

Loki still alive

Maybe Loki is in Hel and a plot point of Avengers 4 is Thor going there to rescue him?

A friend of mine mentioned this theory to me, and it sounded dumb then. It still sounds dumb.

Loki has fake-died so many times that it became a joke. At some point you have to actually subvert the audience expectations and have him stay dead.

A friend of mine mentioned this theory to me, and it sounded dumb then. It still sounds dumb.

Loki has fake-died so many times that it became a joke. At some point you have to actually subvert the audience expectations and have him stay dead.

BAD WORD!!! BAD WORD!!!

Why would loki pretend to turn into the hulk in the hulkbuster when nobody could see him?

wow, this spazz has nearly 2 million subscribers and dozens of million+ viewed videos. Dude is making more than anyone on Sherdog.

Back