Interesting Google Search Trend last month for "Election Fraud Punishment" In October

Fuck the FBI. Hire this MF.

Ps: if you change dates, mentions tend to go to red states. But lets go with your retoric

Fuck the FBI. Hire this MF.

Ps: if you change dates, mentions tend to go to red states. But lets go with your retoric
Changed it to past 90 days and its Michigan, Arizona, and Pennsylvania with the majority of searches.

followed by Florida and Texas.

what date are you suggesting?

Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta ... these inner city counting stations, something happened in the middle of the night.

These democrats are not above cheating.

Recount the legal votes.

Whatever the case, I want the truth.
tenor.gif

Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta ... these inner city counting stations, something happened in the middle of the night.

These democrats are not above cheating.

Recount the legal votes.

Whatever the case, I want the truth.
those fuckin inner cities, only three fifths of those votes should count amirite

those fuckin inner cities, only three fifths of those votes should count amirite

Just recount them. Make sure they are legitimate votes.

If you have nothing to hide, then why not?

Reactions: Ruv
The US Election 2020, the best reality TV show since The Real World Season 1.

Not so interesting it needs its own thread TS.

Can we get a BDS thread going and just dump all this junk in there till it gets laughed out of court??

Didn't you guys want to abolish the electoral college because Trump won in 2016 lol.

I would say more Americans think the EC is stupid than just Democrats and have wanted it gone a lot longer than Trump's existence in politics.

At least since 2000, if not longer. But I get it, you're a little boy so you don't really know the history.

I would say more Americans think the EC is stupid than just Democrats and have wanted it gone a lot longer than Trump's existence in politics.

At least since 2000, if not longer. But I get it, you're a little boy so you don't really know the history.
So since bush won the election, you guys wanted to abolish the electoral college. got it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back