Interesting fact: Conor once fought a lightweight as a featherweight

Lmao, starting a thread because he beat a fighter who's 4-5?

giphy.gif

HIs postfight speech... hasn't changed :D

Guess why the first guy pulled out? :D

Yes. It was a scary deal to fight McGregor back then. They knew what was coming.

GOAT.

btw... Read the article "Facing McGregor". Poor guy reveals what it was the consequences of facing the hungry GOAT.

Wow.

But in all fairness it looks like this guy was 2-1 when he and Conor fought, so yeah people are saying he went 4-5 in the end but going into it, for early-career 2-1 isn't all too bad by MMA standards and Conor did take this fight against a heavier guy with a winning record.

Conor was suppose to make his featherweight debut, and he made weight and everything but the guy he was originally suppose to fight pulled out one day away from the fight and they couldn't find a featherweight replacement. So they made him fight this guy named aaron jahnsen who was 15 pounds heavier 12 hours before the fight.

hqdefault.jpg

first round tko
You realize Conor was heavier than the guy on fight night right? You can't be that dumb....

You realize Conor was heavier than the guy on fight night right? You can't be that dumb....
nah, don't be stupid they were in different weight classes by weigh in. That's like saying if Aldo weigh in at 145, and Benson weigh in at 155 Aldo would be bigger come fight night.

nice mobile link bro how bout you catch up to the rest of the world here in 2016 and get a computer
i normally don't waste my time responding to posts like this (check my join date and post history) but this one is just too dumb to ignore.
actually in 2016 the trend has been towards more web views on mobile and less on computers #bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back