Interesting Brief Discussion between Robert Whittaker and Mark Hunt

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The difference between the mentalities of street fighters and martial artists/mixed martial artists.

The difference between the mentalities of street fighters and martial artists/mixed martial artists.

Pretty interesting insights. RW is so level headed, great ambassador for the sport. Hope he has a long title reign.

It is under 5 minutes... watch and find out

There is an unwritten rule for interview cliffs: either to be in another language, or a long interview. This is neither.

It was a cool piece all together. Is this a podcast or something they were guests on?

Great clip, both smart guys. Im listening to the episode with Bam Bam Tuiavasa and Bobby Knuckles, both of them are so down to earth.

More like agreeing with eachother. I would too if I was so close to that Hunto left hook.

There is an unwritten rule for interview cliffs: either to be in another language, or a long interview. This is neither.

Keep the rule unwritten, edit your post, erase what you have and write the cliffs.

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

Interesting discussion. Sad that it's not just sherdoggers that drop a dude for losing a couple fights.

Some people actually can't watch and that's why they want cliffs.

Yes I know most are lazy

Crazy how he was abandoned after the wonderboy loss. What a champ.

Thanks for sharing OP. What a great interview by Hunt and Whittaker. Whittaker is such a nice guy it's hard to hate on the guy. You can see the fanboy in him when Hunt talks.

Unwritten rule?

You’re just some dude who just made that up

Back