Media Intense Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Saparbek Safarov UFC Weigh in face off

Not the first time for Saparbek

What the fuck? I would probably call that roid rage if the guy didn't look like a certain Italian plumber called Mario.

saparbek-safarov-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-on-picture-id903539878

What the fuck? I would probably call that roid rage if the guy didn't look like a certain Italian plumber called Mario.

saparbek-safarov-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-on-picture-id903539878

Mario is a perma-Norwaad 0 with an unbreached vertex though

@Wadtucket
d1d9c7cc91b9b2bbd7255bff781b4382.jpg

Wht did Nick take off one baseball hat and out another one on, backwards?

Why do you think he put on another one? It looks like the same hat to me: a black UFC hat.

He put it on backwards so that he could get closet to Saparbek in the face-off. If he had the bill facing forward, it would keep them at a distance by jabbing into Saparbek's forehead.

This guy failed drug steroid test a while ago. As Nate says everyone is on steroids

Michael-Oleksiejczuk_641432_LeftFullBodyImage.png

Not the first time for Saparbek

What a POS. Like to give it but not take it, straight up assault. He should never have been given an opportunity on the worlds biggest stage. I hope he gets beaten so bad he cant remember who he is after

"And his opponent in the red corner, Nicolae Nemehged...uh...Negumereanu!"

Gokhan Saki really dodged a bullet here. Both of these guys have a 100% finish rate, someone's getting starched. Saki would have probably gotten starched dead by this Saparbek asshole if he didn't pull out.

Disappointed... thought I had seen Nicole and was expecting titties a' flopping

lol wasn't an eventful fight at all
Pretty eventful in that Saparbek was constantly holding the fence no matter how many times the referee told him not to and that the Romanian guy's face will never be the same again after that second round smashing.

I don’t know why I haven’t even seen him fight but I’m a hardcore Saparbek fan.

Back