instructional tapes

FIGHT FAN

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i was just wondering what are some of the best boxing instructionla tapes/dvds for purchase or for downlaod on the computer.

Meh, I'd suggest John Brown's series at Ringside or Title Boxing's series(Jeff Fenech, few other great trainers).

John Brown's are very informative but it's just his training, Title's includes sport trainers, experience cornermen, fighters, coaches, etc.

The Title ones are the most complete in my opinion. From training routines, to hitting the bag, to working a corner, to exercises with medicine balls.

Of course nothing should be substituted for live training with an experienced trainer, but if you absolutely have no other choice than to learn from scratch.......Go with Title's.

Don Familton's series is also very good.

Don Familton, always wanted to watch those...

he looks really old school,
where is he located?

you could try downloading vitor belfort's boxing techniques video, but nothing beats live instruction. better to save up your money and join a boxing gym. some things can't be taught on video, y'know.

miletch or miltvitch (cant remember his name exactly) is such a good textbook fighter i like his tapes.

Back