Instead of Fight Pass, UFC should free stream with commercials

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
I don't understand the bozo that came up with this UFC Fight Pass nonsense. Look at the billions tv ads and youtube ads are getting. Thats the future. UFC should just stream their international shows with commercials instead of this fight pass bullshit.

They don't even need to cut back on their North American ppv or fox shows. Just add international shows. Do like 100+ events a year but stream the ones that can't be done at US Prime time. They'll be raking that ad money. Fight pass was a dumb idea.

Dummy you can watch commercials for free anywhere you want

You sound poor

You sound very poor.
Why would I pay $10 a month to watch 5 cent shows?

The reason they put garbage cards on fight pass is because they aren't making money from it. If they started streaming and saw the potential to make so much more from commercials, they would put on better international cards.

I've bought many ppv's since 1996 but never felt the need to buy fight pass.

The reason they put garbage cards on fight pass is because they aren't make money from it. If they started streaming and saw the potential to make so much more from commercials, they would put on better international cards.

You still sound very poor.

No, what makes fightpass great compared to TV is that there's no commercials.

On TV they cut to commercial during entrances and between rounds, on fightpass you see everything uninterrupted.

I don't understand the bozo that came up with this UFC Fight Pass nonsense. Look at the billions tv ads and youtube ads are getting. Thats the future. UFC should just stream their international shows with commercials instead of this fight pass bullshit.

They don't even need to cut back on their North American ppv or fox shows. Just add international shows. Do like 100+ events a year but stream the ones that can't be done at US Prime time. They'll be raking that ad money. Fight pass was a dumb idea.

I've had Fight Pass from the beginning and i love it. It's amazing and they spoil us with content.

Get a job you fucking loser.

Fight Pass is great, you pauper. If $10 is too rich for your blood then save your allowance and buy it once a year to enjoy the ridiculous library of fights events.

Right now I'm watching Pride while I poop... like a winner :cool:

I've had Fight Pass from the beginning and i love it. It's amazing and they spoil us with content.

Get a job you fucking loser.
I love it too. Use it all the time. I got a year pass where it was only $7-8 a month.

Wtf? You bum. Ufc shows free fights on YouTube every month.

The reason they put garbage cards on fight pass is because they aren't making money from it. If they started streaming and saw the potential to make so much more from commercials, they would put on better international cards.

UFC, PRIDE, Strikeforce, WEC, Invicta FC, Pancrase, GLORY, Eddie Bravo Invitational, King of the Cage, Cage Warriors, Victory FC, Affliction, Cage Rage, BRACE, Combate Americas, Shooto Brazil, EFN, EliteXC, IMMAF, International Vale Tudo Championship, Shooto Japan, Titan FC, TKO, World Fighting Alliance, XFO, Extreme Challenge, MFC, Tech-KREP FC, Alaska FIGHTING Championship, HOOKnSHOOT, SuperBrawl, and ProFC.

That's why.

UFC, PRIDE, Strikeforce, WEC, Invicta FC, Pancrase, GLORY, Eddie Bravo Invitational, King of the Cage, Cage Warriors, Victory FC, Affliction, Cage Rage, BRACE, Combate Americas, Shooto Brazil, EFN, EliteXC, IMMAF, International Vale Tudo Championship, Shooto Japan, Titan FC, TKO, World Fighting Alliance, XFO, Extreme Challenge, MFC, Tech-KREP FC, Alaska FIGHTING Championship, HOOKnSHOOT, SuperBrawl, and ProFC.

That's why.
You could have just stopped at PRIDE and that justifys the cost

fight pass is decent when it comes to wanting to watch the old fights.

It would seem a better idea.

But Sherdoggers gonna hate.

I'd bet it'd bring in more revenue

Back