Inside and outside of the cage, gsp has to be the greatest ufc champ ever.

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hard to argue. Outclass his oppnenets inside the cage and was always respectful outside of it. Probably the best representative the ufc has ever had and probably will ever have.

As a side note I love heel Jones he's GOAT

Hard to argue. Outclass his oppnenets inside the cage and was always respectful outside of it. Probably the best representative the ufc has ever had and probably will ever had.

As a side note I love heel Jones he's GOAT

Agreed!

Never was a fan but Rich Franklin seemed to be a pretty decent dude.

GSP is one of my all-time favs though so I agree, TS.

Sorry Anderson smokes them all and is still the true GOAT.

I could see GSP blowing lines with Jones.

Just saying.

Then again, maybe psychedelics are more his style, what with the whole losing time and aliens thing.

GSP seems like good people.

I wonder if Sherdog would be just as hard on GSP.

I've been on that band wagon for years now .
on a side note I can see some brining up his drug dealing king pin friend to discredit him.

If it wasnt for GSP being the paradigm of a pro athlete such as NHL, MLB, NFL. I.e. suit, PC media responses, polite. The ufc wouldnt be where it is.

Same goes for Anderson. He was considered the bad guy in his era with GSP. Avoided Qs and As, defied Dana by dancing around in a fight etc. But his KOs were once in a lifetime.

Pride guys were pretty awesome too.

Jones is a great fighter, but wow, hes been marred with controversy the last few years. Worst time too, when he is the only Huge star of UFC.

I could see GSP blowing lines with Jones.
That's because the idea of GSP not being into coke but getting pressed into doing it at a party or some shit is actually believable.

10407__475x0__georges-st-pierre-smile.jpg

Holy fuck, I have officially wasted so much time on this website that I am now a gold belt. God fucking damnit.

"I..am...robot"-GSP

His fights are as exciting as his personality

What about Anderson Silva? Yeah he was an asshole against maia but thats it.

Silva was thought to be the nr 1 p4p guy before gsp even defended his belt. That is crazyness.

First ever front kick ko
Matrixing dudes
One of the greatest comebacks ever in a title fight
became the champ in his second ufc fight
Moved up in weight and fought the former champ right after he lost his belt in a competetive bout

Silva did all this while being on a 17 fight win streak or something like that in the UFC.

GSP is second

GSP inside the cage put me to sleep regardless of whether he won a noble peace prize outside of it.

I'm not an impressionable 16 year old. I don't watch fighting to emulate fighters as general role models. I watch fighters to fight.

Some of you school girls should try that sometime in between calling people fake.

GSP is the man, no doubt about it.

I like GSP as a fighter, but I always get the feeling that he's hiding something. What, I don't know. He seemed very stressed and conflicted about something last year. His interviews started getting weirder and weirder. It's like he had something to get off of his chest, but just couldn't. Whatever it was, he needed to take a break from the fight game.

He's probably the best representative but I like Hendricks' fights better.

no thanks. who wants a boring squeaky clean frenchie?

I prefer the silent stoic Russian type myself.

gsp is the fucking man in the ufc indeed

and the true UFC GOAT by now

but the irish is coming

Back