• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Inoue vs Akhmadaliev ordered by the WBA

Fuckin Arum.
I heard Sam Goodman is gonna take a tune up bout so Inoue wants to fulfill a mandatory defense vs someone else for the IBF. Then move on to the WBA mandatory.

Fuckin Arum.
I heard Sam Goodman is gonna take a tune up bout so Inoue wants to fulfill a mandatory defense vs someone else for the IBF. Then move on to the WBA mandatory.

A lot of people online saying Naoya is scared of MJ, when it's Arum that doesn't care for the match. He's probably gonna fight Doheny due to him having a following in Japan.

meh, arum is a cunt who always says dumb shit like that, but naoya has consistently fought the best guys at his weight for a while now. in the end, he runs the show.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah but styles make fights. Triangle theory in boxing doesn't compute just as MMAth doesn't translate in the cage. Should Usyk never fight Parker, Zhang, Hrgovic or Wilder? He beat both Fury & Joshua who bested them (Hrgovic was bested by Dubois who Usyk also beat).

I mean at this point, Usyk should never fight Wilder and I'm even doubtful he should ever fight Hrgovic. Parker is unexciting but deserved and I wouldn't mind the Zhang fight.

As for Inoue, if he's not moving up in weight just yet, MJ is about the best fight he has at Super Bantam after already beating Tapales, Nery and Fulton. There's Casimero, MJ and Goodman thats it...none of the prospects rising up are ready, they gotta cook still for a while. Inoue doesn't really have any crazy fights even in the next division up. It's going to be interesting to see how the next 2 years of his career plays out.

I mean at this point, Usyk should never fight Wilder and I'm even doubtful he should ever fight Hrgovic. Parker is unexciting but deserved and I wouldn't mind the Zhang fight.

As for Inoue, if he's not moving up in weight just yet, MJ is about the best fight he has at Super Bantam after already beating Tapales, Nery and Fulton. There's Casimero, MJ and Goodman thats it...none of the prospects rising up are ready, they gotta cook still for a while. Inoue doesn't really have any crazy fights even in the next division up. It's going to be interesting to see how the next 2 years of his career plays out.
The point being that when you've already defeated the top guys you have to either take rematches or fight guys that were already beaten by them (unless you move to another division). I'm okay with this fight for Inoue. MJ is a mandatory anyway so he has to face him and he'll come to fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SporterGo
Back