Innocent Fight Song

Hahaha, man, some fucking sharp shooters. ...naut to get maudlin, .... ...some times you forget, sometimes.....

and the things you can't remember tell the things you can't forget
that history puts a saint in every dream

Thank you, a bunch of shit happened since a few minutes ago. I still have a fucking fist. They build walls for a reason, they don't build them big enough. I'm good

I like heavy Dub music when I’m super fucked up
that old school Rasta shit

I just had a blackout. Not me, electricity, candles and I was dumb enough some old day that if I chop my phone like a tomahawk the light comes on. Everything is still out except this old computer, and phone I guess. I'm in the dark . How evolved have we moved, i'm blaming it on humanity, With the old fist, from the sitting position, I likely can't smash through a dresser, but I'm sure my door with two locks is primarily fiberboard, I am 100 percent sure I can punch my arm through my front door. I got a poster on my door no one has seen because they're come-iners. ...also, I'm the worst. When you post a clip, I always don't move, I listen to the clip all the the way through, because that's the statement, sometimes, when we get rolling I'm on another page. I know, when I conversing with the gods and I send a heartfelt clip to to someone, and it's not fair to expect you to feel what I'm feeling, that's what the clip is for. I haven't cried, but I've been caught here in the dark on all the clips.

Kowboy, next time you talk to Pete, tell him to give you my number. I won't answer on the first hundred rings, but the one after. I'm crying to old shoes right now, and that's the best version of CCR, I get fucking SMU?G and Cynical and have heard it all, there's just variations of the same shit, I get sad, I used to spring at the heft of the world, but when i spring the same there's just a bird and airplane and a blue sky. I get from a few people now and then when i text or toss a letter, variations of enthusiasms, what have you been doing, what's going on, ....how does nobody know who your are. I haven't been wasted, nobody who knows me knows I've been here, the ones who do, I mean 16 years on only income just to talk to people, they know, but they how I am, so it's a wash.
I've said a lifetime, this place and you guys have saved my life a million times. The folks who love me, I think only my little brother who brought me her has ever even seen me here. "You should write."

1998 Donny, STFU

God is @Drunken Meat Fist of the universe
Have you read Blood Meridian? ...not snarky I have my opinions on the God theory and Cormac's take, and Melville's take. I don't do nudes because I've noticed some fat sinking in, what did Shakespeare say, I'm always getting us confuseed, don't hate if it's fucked up, when sorrows and fatness and dolrums they come not as single spies in the light, but in battalions. A butchered thought, light wasn't in there.

this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. In this void of blackness imagining real friends, you are here. you few, ...you don't know, but I know, I don't think I'd be here, and sooo many people who loved me, what they must've thought not knowing I've been a lifelong sherdog guy. They know I'm a mad man, but you here, know I'm not close to a madman. I'm a sherdogger. I have pals, I haven't gone to waste. So many times and trains and bad lines, I stayed here with you. ....all your beauty and great shit I hane never pawned off as my own, if I've used your throught or line or brilliant train of thought, I've said my buddy said this, I don't believe in karma or synchonicity, but I believe in the one line of Neal Cassady, "Grace beats Karma."

Last edited:
there's a lifetime of clips, you can hunf if you're bored to find me. I could hunt too. my penis, the gods were kind we've been a good team, a small guy I think I'dve ended it, you have to have a life. If it was just a little bigger my life would be ruined, wh've had problems but it's been a good life. I'm still here thanks to you.

a

I loved that show in real time. Everybody I knew did too. Great memories. Did you see where they had “Chuck” Cunningham in that video? The eldest Cunningham child. In season 2 they just completely wrote the character out. Never to be seen or heard from again.

Back