Innaugural 16 Man EA UFC 3 LHW Tournament for PS4 Second Round Match-Ups!! OP UPDATED

Man i need some advice from the pros here,my online career has started 0-7 smh

The ground is my kryptonite so i been practicing with Reem lately just to have a good striker with some decent tdd.

My last match i actually did "OK" on the ground against JDS,well ok enough to get back up without taking too much damage.

Guess any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Getting my ass kicked for sure but i can be honest and say i am having fun while doing so.lmao

Will scrap it out with a buddy in quick match then when i built enough courage to try ranked....Boom! Spirit gone along with my pride of online gaming :sniper:

The ground is my kryptonite so i been practicing with Reem lately just to have a good striker with some decent tdd.

My last match i actually did "OK" on the ground against JDS,well ok enough to get back up without taking too much damage.

Getting my ass kicked for sure but i can be honest and say i am having fun while doing so.lmao

Will scrap it out with a buddy in quick match then when i built enough courage to try ranked....Boom! Spirit gone along with my pride of online gaming :sniper:

Honestly I'm surprised you're even having to deal with grappling online lol I'd say like 80% of my fights nobody initiates any grappling at all.

As for tips I would say watch some of the YouTubers who play this. Martial mind, zombierommel, apex, Ricky J, panda, can't think of others but they are all pretty skilled at the game and you can learn a lot by trying to emulate them.

Got wrecked in an Apex video recently :(

Last edited:

Find a fighter that fights to your style. And fight to their special attributes. Alot of fighters are now usable as oppose to part 2 where only half the roster was actually serviceable. Watch your stamina and play Quick Match unranked enough times until you are ready to fight online. Oh and learn
your fighter's specific combinations

Nice thanks guys,yeah I'll be checking out some YouTube channels now.

I find Overeem is pretty badass and I also have my fights at HW mostly.

Does every fighter throw a knee the same way? RT + B or is that for specific fighters only?

Nice thanks guys,yeah I'll be checking out some YouTube channels now.

I find Overeem is pretty badass and I also have my fights at HW mostly.

Does every fighter throw a knee the same way? RT + B or is that for specific fighters only?

Only certain fighters have the standing body knee.

Reem is realistic ... Great offensively but a weak chin. So unfortunately at HW you really need to be careful about getting hit because he can't take much punishment

Only certain fighters have the standing body knee.

Reem is realistic ... Great offensively but a weak chin. So unfortunately at HW you really need to be careful about getting hit because he can't take much punishment

this is exactly what I love about the striking..only certain fighters can throw elbows. knees, spinning kicks. Makes the move-sets more realistic since it is so diversified

Had my fights with @DrawK

First was a quick tko from mount at 2 mins of first round.

Second he was schooling me on stand up, i hit a headkick, rocked him and finished on the ground.

Yup first fight was surgical UFC 1 shit :eek:

2nd fight got too aggressive and got hit with the slick well timed kick. well.....tag me in the next one I guess lol?

Yup first fight was surgical UFC 1 shit :eek:

2nd fight got too aggressive and got hit with the slick well timed kick. well.....tag me in the next one I guess lol?

It was a last resort kick lol i had nothing for your combos .

Had my fights with @Underdog bjj jp and got knocked out in the 3rd round via standing KO in first fight and same result this time in the 2nd round in the 2nd fight...good fights man and good luck in tournament.

Will update brackets in the am

I am xbox champ between me and mohawk lol.

We will have to play some more get your style polished for ranked play.

I call for a kickboxing tournament. Step back on all knockdowns.

Back