Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained and...

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There has been some buzz about Quentin capping off these two films with another epic feature to finalize a trilogy.

The uniting theme of the trilogy is 'reimagining of revenge against historic oppressors. If this does happen then what do you hope Quentin will cover? Who do you hope he will cast? The more detail the better!

:icon_idea

Last edited:
There has been some buzz about Quinton capping off these two films with another epic feature to finalize a trilogy.

The uniting theme of the trilogy is 'reimagining of revenge against historic oppressors. If this does happen then what do you hope Quinton will cover? Who do you hope he will cast? The more detail the better!

Kony

Dragon covered this, RED CROW. A subplot of BASTERDS dealt with another unit comprising Black soldiers who were essentially fucked over and left behind enemy lines. They cut a swathe through bases, killing White folks. Half of it is written.

Women.

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Women.

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

:icon_lol:

I would like to see Angelina Jolie in a Tarantino film. I think shes responsible for some good work but she has potential to be better. Tarantino could create an incredible character for her in a multitude of different scenarios.

So far her acting chops have been put on the back burner in favore of unrealistic action scenes and just raw beauty.

Dragon covered this, RED CROW. A subplot of BASTERDS dealt with another unit comprising Black soldiers who were essentially fucked over and left behind enemy lines. They cut a swathe through bases, killing White folks. Half of it is written.

That sounds amazing. Give me Denzel and Samuel together please!! Only problem is what to do with Waltz..we need him!!

Sometimes I wish the film industry was nationalized. I want to see less films and more good films. I will never see the supercast I want to see. Its financially impossible. But I wish I could see Leonardo Dicaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Jamie Fox, Will Smith, Jim Carey and Daniel Day Lewis on the screen together in one 1930s gangster flick.

Last edited:
Slavery and the Holocaust are the two highest profile "re-imagined revenge dramas" QT could have gone with.

Other high profile possible scenarios could be little kids vs the catholic church/the pope... Native Americans as was said, someone vs the British Empire, someone vs Stalin (probably the Ukraine), Israel vs Palestine (not a fuckin chance in hell he touches that one), China vs Japan, Veitnam vs the USA...I can't think of any other big profile cases out there that he could touch on.

Pol Pot, Mao, Castro, Saddam...those aren't really all that high profile these days and Saddam was hanged. QT likes guns so I don't see him going to the middle ages either.

A story where a group of Vietnamese soldiers infiltrate the USA and set off a bunch of nukes/kill the president would be fuckin crazy/awesome tho. Set from their perspective? Woah man. He's get in big trouble for that but it'd be cool.

Repost from the MNN thread:

Quentin Tarantino Reveals Details on Potential New Film KILLER CROW

Quentin-Tarantino-1227-Dragonlord-1.jpg

If you’re a fan of director Quentin Tarantino’s revisionist history films Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained, you’ll be happy to hear there might be a third film in the series on the horizon. Tentatively titled Killer Crow, the film was inspired by the creative process of making Inglourious Basterds and would take place in a similar timeline: in 1944 after the Invasion of Normandy. It would center on a group of black soldiers who go AWOL. Though it’s only about half-written, Tarantino seems to have a pretty good foundation already. Here’s what Tarantino revealed about Killer Crow in a recent interview with The Root (via Empire):

“…My original idea for Inglourious Basterds way back when was that this [would be] a huge story that included the [smaller] story that you saw in the film, but also followed a bunch of black troops, and they had been f–ked over by the American military and kind of go apes–t. They basically — the way Lt. Aldo Raines (Brad Pitt) and the Basterds are having an “Apache resistance” — [the] black troops go on an Apache warpath and kill a bunch of white soldiers and white officers on a military base and are just making a warpath to Switzerland.

So that was always going to be part of it. And I was going to do it as a miniseries, and that was going to be one of the big storylines. When I decided to try to turn it into a movie, that was a section I had to take out to help tame my material. I have most of that written. It’s ready to go; I just have to write the second half of it…That would be the third of the trilogy. It would be [connected to] Inglourious Basterds, too, because Inglourious Basterds are in it, but it is about the soldiers. It would be called Killer Crow or something like that.”

Quentin Tarantino Reveals Details on Potential New Film KILLER CROW

So basically it's Inglorious Bastards just black soldiers.

Tarantino's stories are to the film industry what the 'Now That's What I Call Music' (Now released #83) is to the Music Industry.

Quentin Tarantino brings you 'Now that's NOT what I call a film I haven't already done before #8.'

Quentin Tarantino is this you?
tumblr_m2xduxjYnl1rog4gso1_500.png

There has been some buzz about Quinton capping off these two films with another epic feature to finalize a trilogy.

The uniting theme of the trilogy is 'reimagining of revenge against historic oppressors. If this does happen then what do you hope Quinton will cover? Who do you hope he will cast? The more detail the better!

His name is Quentin

Tarantino can cover just about anything and make it great. All you need are 2 things for a great movie, Tarantino and Waltz.

Back