Info on Jazzy Gabert

Pyreen

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Due to recent uh cicrumstances, some bullet points on Gabert:

Trains under Peter Sobotta (UFC record 3-1)
1-0 MMA record (0-0 amateur)
fight vid:

Apparently she's gonna face Gabi because she's known as a pro wrestler in Japan.

Watching Gabi roid rage after Jazzy called her out was hilarious.

it's pointless to provide info on her

Just watch her fight she has good instincts and Fights more like a man

I think Gabi was legit angry because she caught up in the moment after all she probably dumped a lot of adrenaline trying to kill that Grandma

I now understand what a Genius Sakakibara is!!

The theme is going to be "BJJ VS FEMALE PRO WRESTLERS"

Pro Wrestling Vs BJJ ALL OVER AGAIN this time with WOMEN this really is PRIDE 2.0 just with Gracie being played by Gabi

Guess they're aiming this fight for the Rizin event in Yokohama next year. Only time I saw Jazzy was during a TNA show where she competed as "The Alpha Female" against ODB. The part where they were all having a go at each other at the end of the fight was so awkward..

I've met her and she's a big girl. Her standup looks as bad as Gabi's and I doubt she has anywhere near the level of ground game as Gabi.
She is pretty tough though and her boobs are fantastic....

wpid_img_103365447978223.jpg

I don't see Jazzy winning. From the vid above there doesn't seem to be much power in Jazzy's punches and her ground game looks very rudimentary.

The huge problem for anyone facing Gabi is that she has a very legit grappling game. I first saw her when she was training at Marcelos a few years ago, and she rolled a lot with Marcelo. Marcelo of course handled her easily but she has legit skills.
(For reference, she looked nothing like today as I didn't even recognize her in Rizin initially...some strong chemical assistance has been added.)

Gabi's striking is pretty low level, though improving each time, so a strong striker could take Gabi out but then she could/should just go into takedown mode to negate that.

I don't realistically see anyone beating Gabi anytime soon, unless they have been training 5+ years at a strong MMA school or just get a lucky KO punch in. Jazzy looks more qualified than the Grandma but I don't see her beating Gabi.

Due to recent uh cicrumstances, some bullet points on Gabert:

Trains under Peter Sobotta (UFC record 3-1)
1-0 MMA record (0-0 amateur)
fight vid:

Apparently she's gonna face Gabi because she's known as a pro wrestler in Japan.

According to Sakakibara, she's gonna face Gabi because they can't find any other fighters who are willing.

She definitely looks better than all of Gabi's previous opponents.

After Gabi wrecks this one, I hope we get a Super Hluk type of fight. Maybe Tokoro vs Gabi?

I think Gabi takes this one. After this they should have Gabi fight open weight against solid fighters from lower weight classes.

No way she beats Gabi.
I don't see Jazzy winning. From the vid above there doesn't seem to be much power in Jazzy's punches and her ground game looks very rudimentary.

The huge problem for anyone facing Gabi is that she has a very legit grappling game. I first saw her when she was training at Marcelos a few years ago, and she rolled a lot with Marcelo. Marcelo of course handled her easily but she has legit skills.
(For reference, she looked nothing like today as I didn't even recognize her in Rizin initially...some strong chemical assistance has been added.)

Gabi's striking is pretty low level, though improving each time, so a strong striker could take Gabi out but then she could/should just go into takedown mode to negate that.

I don't realistically see anyone beating Gabi anytime soon, unless they have been training 5+ years at a strong MMA school or just get a lucky KO punch in. Jazzy looks more qualified than the Grandma but I don't see her beating Gabi.
You're rolling with Marcelo your rolling with elete bjj coach..One of the best in the world ever.
I've trained of and on with and at braulio estima's Gracie barra and for the most part under Lucio lagarto.
And they are elete. And I still look at Marcelo and rate him as a master in this game.

She is what like 10 times world champion..
She gets that German chick down. It's game over.

Her striking is not on the level of Gabi...

No wait, she has arms that bend, so she's got Gabi there.

Gabi needs to step up and fight her or Katsiaryna Kavaleva aka 6'5"

Jazzy looked good in that fight. Better than Gabi did in all of her 4 fights combined. I think she has a very decent chance of beating Gabi. Gabi win only if she goes Bob Sapp on her and just button mashes her way to a lucky punch or pulls her to the ground. Jazzy just needs to stay calm and pick her shots. Gabi will fold.

Jazzy has a chance to rock Gabi and win by TKO but I think Gabi will take her down and sub her. Hopefully she trains sub defense.

Back