Movies INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY (New Trailer, post #484)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the South Park idea of Spielberg raping Indie is really coming to fruitition

Ryan Gosling is to good of an actor to be type casted as indiana jones

I think Chris Pratt is probably the best choice

Chris Pratt is a not-good actor who's already in a couple big blockbusters. Gosling hasn't sold out to Hollywood yet.

Chris Pratt is the kind of guy he gets attached to these types of projects that last your entire career

Gosling is way to good for that

Yeah I agree

Thats why I think Gosling wouldn't be the right choice

Totally disagree. Pratt is already too exposed and popular with his big roles. Gosling is a good actor but doesnt yet have his Iron Man or Deadpool part where he earns a ridiculous amount of money to play a big budget character 3-4 times. Plus Gosling would bring a more believable serious side to the character than Pratt would.

Gosling is a good actor but doesnt yet have his Iron Man or Deadpool part where he earns a ridiculous amount of money to play a big budget character 3-4 times.

He doesn't need that and If I were to guess he doesn't want it either

Speilberg "we want to make Indiana Jones 4 with as little CGI as possible!"

*literally the opening shot*

The good thing about them making Indiana Jones 5 with the same writers is that we can check in on this prairie dog and see how he's been doing over the last few years.

Yea the South Park idea of Spielberg raping Indie is really coming to fruitition

That ass got torn to shreds in #4. I don't know if there's even an ass there to rape anymore.

You could probably fit a lead refrigerator in there without Indy feeling it at this point.

The good thing about them making Indiana Jones 5 with the same writers is that we can check in on this prairie dog and see how he's been doing over the last few years.

I think they should set this movie in space

"Indiana Jones and the Ghouls of the Moon"

pretty nice ring to it

I think they should set this movie in space

"Indiana Jones and the Ghouls of the Moon"

pretty nice ring to it

Opens the window for a crossover with the Jar Jar universe.

Update: June 23, 2016

Disney CEO Bob Iger Says INDIANA JONES 5 Won't Be the Last

Bob-Iger-Indiana-Jones-062216-Dragonlord.jpg

In March, Disney announced plans for Harrison Ford to return as the beloved archaeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones in a brand new film in 2019. It’s still unclear if this will be Ford’s last go as the character, but Disney Studios CEO Bob Iger says the Disney plans to keep Jones’ adventures going, though Iger struggled in a THR interview to find the right word to describe the direction Disney is taking with the Indiana Jones franchise.

"Not like Star Wars, no. But we hope … right now, we're focused on a reboot, or a continuum and then a reboot of some sort…Well, we'll bring [Harrison Ford] back, then we have to figure out what comes next. That's what I mean. It's not really a reboot, it's a boot — a reboot. I don't know…We [got] Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in the film. But then what's the direction? I've had discussions about what the direction is, [but] I don't want to get into it… I don't think it reaches the scale of the universe of Star Wars, but I see making more. It won't be just a one-off."

Indiana Jones 5 Won't Be Just A One-Off Says Disney CEO Bob Iger

Surely they're not gonna bring Shia LeBouf back?

I went to the cinema to see the last movie... When I came home I found my dog had died... Shitty fucking day that was.

There's a chance Sallah could return. Now we just need Short Round and things will be perfect. (Fuck it, I want a cameo from Willie too). After the utter disaster that was KOTCS, I think we've earned some fan service.

Indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-harrison-ford-john-rhys-davies-624x263.jpg

John Rhys-Davies, who played the Egyptian excavator Sallah in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, told Yahoo UK that he’d “love to have one last crack at Sallah” in Steven Spielberg‘s upcoming Indiana Jones 5.

“What would have happened to Sallah? I like to think that he would have been somebody like Khaled al-Asaad – that marvelous 80-year-old man who was defending his museum in Palmyra and who hid its major treasures and refused to give them over to ISIS and was beheaded in the town square. I think that’s probably how I would have seen Sallah.

Sallah is the last Arab in popular, contemporary culture, that we regard as a hero. The world has changed, and that’s a tragedy for the West and for the Arab world. Perhaps there is no place for a Sallah anymore? Although I trust that my mention of Khaled al-Asaad just reminds people that they are not all iconoclasts and that there are heroes there – real heroes, too.”

If they're going to continue the series they should just do prequels as Young Indiana Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back