Movies INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY (New Trailer, post #484)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they put a torch to George Lucas.

Very true. This next movie will be about solving the mystery of where his jacket and hat end and where his skin begins.

lol the mystery of why Indy was wandering around the bus stop.

It will probably end up being a The Mummy prequel

They should do an all female remake.

Melissa McCarthy is... Diana Jones, rated PG13.

I'll hold my breath on this new one. Both were involved last time and shit the bed. No guarantees.

Looking forward to the following south park episode

Not going to these movies isn't working at all. Maybe I'll rob the studio this time, and they'll get the message.

Looking forward to the following south park episode
6a00d8341c630a53ef0105357738ea970c-800wi.jpg

Ryan Gosling should be new Indiana imo. He's got a Harrison Ford way about him.

They should get the guy playing young Han Solo to play Indiana Jones' other newly found son.

That'd be some meta shit if they cast Eggsy from Kingsman as young Han Solo and then just have him as the guy Indy trains/passes the torch to.

Noticeably absent among the names mentioned is George Lucas. So just like in Star Wars, Disney wants no part of Lucas. Indy 5 is off to a good start I guess.

As long as they admit how badly they fucked up the last time and try again properly I'm down.

Initial to reaction was "leave that shit alone" though.

I hope it's half as good as the first 3 and 1000x better than #4.

In fact, as long as the rest of society is willing, I'm happy to pretend Crystal Skulls never happened. Erase it from Wikipedia, burn any DVDs, and maybe future humans will never know it happened.

You know Frank Darabont is re-sending his Indy IV script with the "I" crossed off.....

Harrison Ford? Dude couldn't even fake his way through Old Han Solo.

Lol and its 3 years down the line...

George Lucas and a 77 year old Harrison = Animated Indiana Jones and the City of CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back