Inaugural female BMF: Roxanne Modaferri

AlzheimersAluminum

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1) She went Majin Vegeta from NMF to BMF
2) "She did a great job blocking my punches with her face"
3) Respect way overdue for the longest running female fighter
4) After destroying so many young prospects a BMF title may be the only way to get Uncle Fester to give her a title shot
5) Somehow, she's suddenly more athletic on her feet and strikes with power
6) Stole the show in a Conor PPV

Traditionally, praising female fighters on Sherdog is received poorly. With that said, I agree 100% with what you said.

I always support her. She is fully aware that she isn't the most athletic or talented fighter but she ALWAYS comes to fight and she comes across as a genuinely nice person too.

Give her a fight for the She-MF Belt.
Who is the opponent? Can't just make up a title and then give it to her, she has to win it.

She may be the most improved fighter in MMA history.

tenor.gif

Hard not to respect Modaferri - she carries herself like a martial artist and always brings the heart and the skill.

But not sure BMF is the correct title and I don't think that belt would work for WMMA anyway. Women trying to act like male fighters/mean mugging is 1) not believable and 2) only works if you're a heel. Modaferri is probably the realest chick in the game.

ALL HAIL THE BLOODY QUEEN!!!
7FD6CA5B-628E-4B3B-9720-F113707D44BE.jpeg

that whole BMF belt thing is worse than any freak show fight that pride ever put on

good to see shes getting some recognition even if alot of it spawned from some weird hatred of her last opponent....

but....Im not in agreement with the BMF title....that doesnt represent her at all

I got flat out embarrassed. I went out to watch the fights and talked mad shit about her to my gf who's just getting into mma and she fucked showed up. I was wring. Roxanne tore her up. Fan now

Back