In the last 30 secs of the Jones/DC fight....

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Jon threw up his hands in victory, and then seemed to get angry and threw a hate punch..... I dunno.... I sort of liked that. And then when he was talking like an ass after the fight, and said, hey, too bad. I sorta liked that too.

If Jones really just plain old becomes an ass instead of being fake, I think I could cheer for him.

And just throwing it out there, I thought DC would crush Jones. DC is one mother fucking beast. So with Jones winning this fight, and his asshole attitude coming out in the open, I almost can cheer for Jones now.

You liked that?
You are a sick person and need help
Do you also like police brutality and spousal abuse?
Why not kick some puppies while you are at it?
Jon Jone fans need serious help.

And then when he was talking like an ass after the fight, and said, hey, too bad. I sorta liked that too.

If Jones really just plain old becomes an ass instead of being fake, I think I could cheer for him.

Looks like we got ourselves an ass-man.

You liked that?
You are a sick person and need help.
Do you also like police brutality and spousal abuse.
Why not kick some puppies while you are at it.

You are insane. Jon Jones is a professional fighter, and you are supposedly a fan of professional fighting. And you are comparing professional fighting between consenting adults to abuse. Here is a reality check. Jones punched DC before the horn, DC made a point of trying to land late shots, and he hit the ref. When Jones and DC got in the presser scuffle, DC was so desperate to hit Jones that he took off his shoe and threw it in to a crowd full of people, hitting a female reporter in the head. How lame does a fighter have to be to throw a shoe at a guy? How lame does he have to be to throw it in to a crowd and risk hitting other people? Quite. Whatever..... I'm not wasting any more time on delusional people. Jon isn't even an ass, he is the GOAT, and for whatever reason people don't like him..... whatever.

You liked that?

Boy that escalated quickly, I mean that really got out of hand fast.

You liked that?

Lol damn people must really think Jones is the devil around here to compare what he does to this shit.

Jones personality before was like nothing, sometimes polite, sometimes an ass, sometimes humble, sometimes cocky... he was so young when he became champion, I think dont even him know what was his real personality, everything looked fake on him

now, with all the bad blood thins, what was true, he really show real emotions, that doesnt look fake at all, and thats good.

You liked that?

"I don't feel sorry for him, this is combat". (Jones)

you like them bad boys dontysa

Everybody is fake at 23 because at 23 we think we know everything but don't know shit. Jones seems to finally be realizing this at 27. I was 30 when I realized how much of a moron I was at 23. He's figuring out who he is in front of us and it appear that who he is, is a guy that just doesn't give a fuck what other people think. Good for him.

It's like DC said in that interview, Jones is probably a really good guy, but it's when he tries to be the best guy all the time to everyone is when he goes wrong.

You have to be okay with being just a good guy (speaking outside of the cage of course).

You can't please everyone, so don't try because you end up retracting and looking like an ass.

Maybe it's now officially time to let discussion of that fight go. I think more of us are getting sick of talking about it due it causing us to relive those depressing as all hell 25 minutes.

You are insane. Jon Jones is a professional fighter, and you are supposedly a fan of professional fighting. And you are comparing professional fighting between consenting adults to abuse. Here is a reality check. Jones punched DC before the horn, DC made a point of trying to land late shots, and he hit the ref. When Jones and DC got in the presser scuffle, DC was so desperate to hit Jones that he took off his shoe and threw it in to a crowd full of people, hitting a female reporter in the head. How lame does a fighter have to be to throw a shoe at a guy? How lame does he have to be to throw it in to a crowd and risk hitting other people? Quite. Whatever..... I'm not wasting any more time on delusional people. Jon isn't even an ass, he is the GOAT, and for whatever reason people don't like him..... whatever.

Are you blind? Did you not see DC put his hands down and break away from a single in an act of submission? DC was saying "okay you beat me, the fight is over" and Jones turns and throws two cheap shots. Of course DC is going to respond. Anyone would and everyone would. But only Jones would take an oppritunity to throw a punch at some one who was surrendeing.

Jones has no class what so ever. DC was gracious in defeat. Jones couldnt return the favor. You didnt just beat a man in playstation. You beat a man up infront of his friends and family but that wasnt enoigh for jones, he had to take away his dignity. Jones is right. This is combat. Which is why evwry fighter before him shows nothing but respect post fight. Talking trash before a fight is good business. Talking trash after is humilating and barbaric. Even Floyd Mayweather does nothong but praise his opponent after a fight not matter what was said. That is called being a human being. DC would have gave Jones a hug and a "good fight" had he won like he did in all of his fights. Jones just does his usually bullying some one you already beat.

A classic bully Jones is. And your defense of him is disgusting. Sure he is a great fighter. Maybe the best ever. But he is a bully. And I hate to break it to you but he is very beatable. DC proved that in the second round. Gus proved that before him. He has plenty of *****s in his armor. He is not a god he is a man. His day of karma will come and when it does I hope his opponent is equally disrespectful and uses the oppritunity to humiliate Jones and his family in the post fight and on spcial media and really rub it in the way Jones does.

Comabt is not monopoly. It is a sacred sport. Lives and livelyhoods are at stake. Dignity and how one sees themselves as a man are at risk. Respect must be payed on both ends or it become not a sport at all but rather a highschool locker room with nothing but humilation and hazing at play

Sorry for the typos. Posting on a phone with a cracked screen

Last edited:

Fighting is one thing, but intentionally trying to humiliate your opponent and attack his dignity in front of his family, friends and fans when you have already won the fight is unpleasant, trashy behaviour.

Getting your daughter to lord your victory over your opponent is also pretty trashy. Kinda reminded me of the woman in this video getting her kids in on the action of abusing someone she assumed had no power to defend himself.

We live in a world that resents bullying, so it should come as no surprise that Jones has as many haters as he does.

DC also didn't really "make a point of landing late shots". He was exhausted and broken by that point in the fight. Jones took advantage of DC's diminished spirit to trick him and throw a cheap shot against an opponent who was all but finished, and who had easily accepted the idea that the fight was over.
It was like putting your hand out to touch gloves, and then cheap-shotting your opponent when he returns the sentiment. DC responded like most men would to be being embarrassed and cheap-shotted.

You liked that?

LOL

and you need your period mood to fall off..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back