In the future, will Alexa Grasso run through UFCs straweight division?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know its a bit premature, but Alexa is already showing some sick skills...
Its very possible that shes claiming that Invictas belt next, only to be signed by the UFC.

When it happens, will Alexa dominate till she meet Gadelha or JoJed, or you guys think she will
dominate every girl and be a great champion? Shes only 22 i think.

Grasso is gorgeous and is a star in the making... Watch out ;)

Shitload of potential, and I agree she is pretty fucking cute. UFC caliber already, and could hang with the top 5-10 of that division right now. She'll get signed for sure in the next year.

I think JJ and Claudia beat her. Her and KK would be fun.

but yes, she is extremely talented and gorgeous.

her and KK

tumblr_mzx28icNcQ1ske259o1_500.gif

Her striking is as good as anyone. But I have a hard time seeing her beat a girl like Claudia or Tatiana.

not at the moment,but in the future,i wouldn't argue with that,have quoted a few Thug Rose fans who expect her to be the champ post JJ,that Grasso and other will be around by then,i don't see Rose ever being champ,even before last night,i would've said Grasso is already a better fight than Rose.

I think she stops short of Joanna. She can decision Claudia, Joanne, Jessica, Tatiana, and Val with her striking and grappling. She mauls the rest.

Another thread to bump when she flames out. She doesn't have great cardio and isn't that skilled of a striker. I doubt she would even get past fighters like Carla Esparza or Tecia Torres. She also seems to have a fragile ego from the articles coming out, similar to Joanne Calderwood.

You would have to wrap her in bubblewrap to get her that far. I like Grasso a lot but she still has a lot of questions surrounding her. She fights with a lot of killer instinct and has some vicious techniques but she hasn't been tested fully yet. I didn't even think she was the most impressive fighter on Friday. Besides, Joanna is such an elite level striker it's hard to really predict anyone to dethrone her. Of course it could happen but too early to tell. I am a fan though.

Holy shit.

In Best of the Best, Eric Robert's name is Alex Grady. He has a teammate named Sonny GRASSO.

Mind blown...

I just can't see it. She's real good obviously. But nothing screams future champion about her to me. Maybe perennial top 3...kind of like Rory.

Back