In or Out

If by hot birds you mean Peter Criss then yes. If not then no. He is with Peter Criss.
maxresdefault.jpg
I've got Ace Frehley, I've got Peter Criss. Waiting there for me, yes I do, I do.

Out.

He doesn't drink, and its a party.

lol I remember this bouncer guy from Stan Twitter except the TS is supposed to react to responses with those images instead

SECOND GUEST ARRIVES AND IT IS KOOL MOE DEE
Kool_Moe_Dee_Hip_Hop_MC.jpg

Kool Moe Dee has't looked like that in 30 years.

No disrespect to the guy. I admired his message in rap.

But he's pushing 60 now. He should probably drop the "Kool" part of his name.

Kool+Moe+Dee+YO+MTV+Raps+30th+Anniversary+J7kYfo6aF71l.jpg

Kool+Moe+Dee+2018+Essence+Festival+Presented+gZ3U2jC-Ly0l.jpg

Shit yeah he gets in. Would get him drunk enough to start calling me son so I could prey on some of his groupies. Did it with Vince Neil once and he still keeps wanting to reconnect and be a family and shit. Kind of sad.

Gene doesn't drink!

Reactions: Zer
Kool Moe Dee has't looked like that in 30 years.

No disrespect to the guy. I admired his message in rap.

But he's pushing 60 now. He should probably drop the "Kool" part of his name.

Kool+Moe+Dee+YO+MTV+Raps+30th+Anniversary+J7kYfo6aF71l.jpg

Kool+Moe+Dee+2018+Essence+Festival+Presented+gZ3U2jC-Ly0l.jpg

This fatass better not get the Rona.

In n Out is vastly overrated.
If Gene begged me to come in then yeah, he's likely to have loads of rock/metal friends in his phone.

In n Out is vastly overrated.
If Gene begged me to come in then yeah, he's likely to have loads of rock/metal friends in his phone.

In n out is rated perfectly. Most consistent fast food ever. Cooked to order. It literally is what it is. Every time. Which is a d cent hot and fresh burger with just cooked fries.

In n out is rated perfectly. Most consistent fast food ever. Cooked to order. It literally is what it is. Every time. Which is a d cent hot and fresh burger with just cooked fries.
Which is greasy as fuck.

But if you like that...

Which is greasy as fuck.

But if you like that...

No combination of words turns me on more than hot, greasy and burger. I've never been to America but In-n-Out is pretty high up the list of things I want to do someday

EfBcSDBXoAgj9WE

That looks like the door to that guys bedroom. A 200 sq ft room with black lights, jizz stain galore, a lizard tank, dirty socks on the floor, chip crumbs everywhere and the room smellin like feet and cheese. Ain’t nobody wanna party in that ho.

<bball1>

Back