In need of gloves!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by BigWayner, Nov 26, 2005.

1. BigWayner

BigWayner Yellow Belt

I need some help, I am trying to find some gloves for a friend of mine, he will be starting muay thai classes next week but he can not find gloves to fit his hands, he is a very tall guy 6'6'' with very large hands, every pair that I have seen him try on his fingers reach the end before his wrist is all the way in the glove. Also I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada so if anyone know anything locally that would be great. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

2. PhenøM

PhenøM MMA Gear Aficionado

Well if it is Muay Thai then Boxing gloves should be fine, if it is grappling it is a different story all together. For boxing gloves Go with SSFGear.com if he has them in stock or KOFightGear.com. Ron from SSF posts here and can help you out with all your needs.

3. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

Joe at http://www.combatsports.com/ can definitally help you out. He got all the TUF guys in gloves I think he can get your friend hooked up.

4. BigWayner

BigWayner Yellow Belt

Thanks a lot I will let him know to check those places out.