• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In hockey it could be lights out at any given time

Sadly not wrong. I present to you perennial top 10 in goals/assists in his prime and stanley cup winner: Phil Kessel

DYWuU0JUQAAourm.jpg

phil-kessel-hot-dogs.jpg

Kessel was not in his prime in toronto and he was hardly a perennial top 10 players in the league.

Kessel was not in his prime in toronto and he was hardly a perennial top 10 players in the league.

Top 10 points getter

He had some really good hockey sense, set things up getting him lots of assists, had a nice habit of able to get those garbage goals

I did look quick an in a 5 year span, he was top 10 for points 4 of those years. That was with the penguins tho, I don't remember when the crazy hair picture was taken. Just that it's hilarious because if he showed up at the beer league as a fill in player, no one would think he was anything special until you all stepped on the ice together.

Top 10 points getter

He had some really good hockey sense, set things up getting him lots of assists, had a nice habit of able to get those garbage goals

I did look quick an in a 5 year span, he was top 10 for points 4 of those years. That was with the penguins tho, I don't remember when the crazy hair picture was taken. Just that it's hilarious because if he showed up at the beer league as a fill in player, no one would think he was anything special until you all stepped on the ice together.

Yeah he would destroy any beer league haha. Its crazy the difference of caliber when it comes to the best players in the world versus the average joes.

Literally nothing to do with UFC or MMA, not sure why this is here. However, hockey is far and away the most entertaining sport behind MMA.

Yeah he would destroy any beer league haha. Its crazy the difference of caliber when it comes to the best players in the world versus the average joes.

He'd be the ultimate sleeper for a hidden cam reality show. If no one recognized him, I doubt he even gets picked in the top half

Actually NHL guys are way more athletes than MMA guys. If these NHL guys choose MMA instead of making millions in hockey, they would be dominating the sport instead of these guys who couldn't even make it in a pro sport, like Stipe or Ferg.

Chara in his prime out wrestles Ngannou and then tkos him with gnp by third or fourth round.

So unnecessary, so obvious that the Habs were in his head the whole game. Loser should be banned from at least the rest of the series

Chara in his prime out wrestles Ngannou and then tkos him with gnp by third or fourth round.
IDK, just watched his top 7 fights on youtube and dude got manhandled by some smaller guys pretty easily slung down. Also Chara got dropped by some smaller guy, even though the smaller dude ate a bunch of punches. Chara don't look to have much pop for a fellow sherdogger.

Conor is way smaller than that NHL guy. Do you even science? No wonder why you such a low iq poster.
gimmick poster thinks every thread is about conor.....lol.

Dude is a piece of shit for that!

This was filmed last year? Bc that shit has been over, states are back functioning at capacity
Covid is far from over. Not all US cities and states are back to allowing full capacity, and that game was played yesterday in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. They still have massive restrictions until June 12th, and will likely be extended.

Hard to believe a player at the NHL level could be so unaware of his surroundings. But I guess anyone can have a moment of inattention. It happened to both Gretzky and Orr, and nobody had better awareness on ice than those two.

That was a clean hit when I played. They'd just tell the guy to keep his head up next time. I like that they're cleaning up certain elements of the game, but I'm not sure how you clearly define such a hit as illegal while still allowing reasonable levels of contact.

That was always the problem with international hockey when I was growing up. The world juniors were my favorite televised hockey to watch, but I hated when they called penalties for hitting too hard. I was a big fan of tough hockey. I loved the Rock 'em Sock 'em hockey series and I was highly interested in all aspects of the NHL, yet I couldn't stand watching the games because of all the hooking and holding and slashing. In international hockey, you just couldn't do that stuff. In the NHL, you could do it, but just not too hard, to be determined arbitrarily by the referee at any moment.

Last edited:
In my books that was a clean hit. It wasn't late, it wasn't a intent to injure head shot. But it was a clean body to body hit that knocked the dude down hard. Those hits are fine in the league. If he happens to get hurt than so be it. It's should be part of the game.

Back