In Hindsight Masvidal looked Great

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He got Grinded out but his takedown defence was good. Wrestling was good.

Striking was sharp and he was always dangerous.

He gassed after being forced to wrestle a WW monster like Usman for 4 rounds.

Not many people are as big or athletic as Usman.

I think Masvidal may have beaten most WWs last night.

i say he beats Colby.

I don't know what everyone is complaining about... Masvidal looked great for that type of match-up. And we already know that's exactly how Usman was going to win, a lot of fans need to educate themselves before having unreal expectations or "OMG never buying another Usman PPV again" lmao

i say he beats Colby.
But he is embarassement, because he can not prove his words like conor. Also his behaviour like dressing in bathclothes, and sitting in interview half naked is weird.

He definitely did not look great.

But he is embarassement, because he can not prove his words like conor. Also his behaviour like dressing in bathclothes, and sitting in interview half naked is weird.

Prove his words like Conor??? Lay off the weed man.

His take down defence was pretty good.

His good striking just made Marty panic grapple quicker though.

i say he beats Colby.

50-45 is not great by any standard, dude.

He couldn't implement his game plan in the least or stop Usman's.

He survived that's about it.

You don't here him mention Colby's name and there's a good reason for that.

He looked ok all things considered. He's a beast a very hard guy to finish.

He should get credit for negating Usman's plan A. Masvidal's TDD looked superb. Getting up from under Usman is no easy thing to do.

Usman's plan B however, was too much for him. That wall n stall was horrific.

His TDD was fucking impressive. Would love to see a rematch with Masvidal getting a full 8-12 weeks to train

when conor said he would knock somebody out he knockes them out. He was silent before Khabib and Diaz.

You seriously think/believe that???
Perhaps your brain is silent...

You seriously think/believe that???
Perhaps your brain is silent...
LOL. You are same empty talker like Masvidal. If you are stating something, give an argument. show facts.

He should get credit for negating Usman's plan A. Masvidal's TDD looked superb. Getting up from under Usman is no easy thing to do.

Usman's plan B however, was too much for him. That wall n stall was horrific.
Horrific indeed

His cardio was better than those who (correctly) anticipated a lopsided Usman victory thought it would be, and he was in good shape, but at no point after the first round was he in that fight.

I don't think he should necessarily go down in the rankings, but if he meant what he said about getting another title shot then should fight Colby next if he is offered that fight. If he instead fights Nate Diaz again then he deserves a significant drop in the rankings.

Usman did himself no favors in that fight, the toe stomps were uncomfortable to watch and not the kind of 'high level' fighting you would expect out of a guy comparing himself to GSP.

Pretty much what I expected by both guys IMO. Masvidal always had good take down defense and we knew Usman was going to lay on him in a manner of speaking .

It's tough to fight a guy who isn't willing to fully fight back.

There was a very good reason why Usman was feinting single legs all night long. He did not want that Askren knee and that thing was half-cocked the entire time. I know I was waiting for a sudden slept.

Start at 30 minutes because this jerk was late. This is for you Supnavirili.

Last edited:
The only damage he took was from headbutts and foot stomps so I guess he did alright.

Back