In hindsight, Gus made a mistake in accepting the fight

Yep. Gus accepted the fight and way too many people bought the PPV. Everyone needs to start boycotting the sociopaths fights. Fighters, fans... everybody. Because it’s obvious breaking the rules and being caught cheating won’t get rid of this turd. So fighters and fans need to step up.
If Sherdog boycotts sociopaths, this fucking place would be empty

If Jones mans up and moves up (or goes to prison or gets banned for life), Gus becomes the LHW champion. Let's not cry for him just yet.
How pathetic is that? Praying that the dude who beat you twice moves up so you MAYBE can become champ? Gus should just go to a different promotion

Didn't need hindsight.

I like to think Gus got paid extremely well for just accepting the fight. There were few good reasons to accept the fight after the drug test.
a few good reasons indeed

Not even that invested in jones as much as you are which is worrisome considering your role model is a sociopath and bad example for the youth and society in general.
Lol waawaawaaaa lil crybaby

Gus' mistake was thinking he was the best in the world because he had a good night 5 years ago. He got lazy, cherry-picked his fights, and believed his own hype rather than coming back hungrier and looking to prove himself. He wasted 5 prime money-making years of his career because he was so bitter about losing to Jones. I have no sympathy for him

It's ok
Everyone that has ever set foot in the cage with Jones has made that same mistake
Gus is very good
Jones is just different
<JonesLaugh>

Jones does a lot of things. He parties too hard, he crashes his car, he gets arrested, he fails drug tests, but one thing he does not do is lose fights.

Lol waawaawaaaa lil crybaby
Whatever you poor excuse of an mma fan, enabler of corruption. Go do like your idol and crash into a pole lol

There's one guy that could've beat Jones. And he probably juiced more than Jones.

Too bad he was unmotivated. Hardest hitter in the sport.

There's one guy that could've beat Jones. And he probably juiced more than Jones.

Too bad he was unmotivated. Hardest hitter in the sport.

Romero-Reproducao-Youtube-UFC.jpg

"Jon Jones I luh yu"

The soldier of God is coming for ya Jon

I honestly don’t think it would make a difference if Jones was clean. He would still be the best. He just can’t seem to give up the juice, probably because he thinks it gives him an edge. But it is not an edge he needs.

Jon didn't even look good by Jon standards, if Gus can't beat this Jon he's never doing it.

I saw a lot of salty shit tonight but this is one of the tastiest.

LMAO <45>
"And I would have won, too! If it wasn't for that meddling picogram!"
"Yup, without that picogram of performance-enhancing substance from over a year ago, I would have kicked his ass!"

ROFL

Except it was 60 picograms not 1.

And it was per ml yea goof.

Anything over 25 picograms per ml is considered high.

Never the less, Gus accepted the fight with full knowledge of it, and so there shouldn't be any excuses. Better fighter won.

All these betas crying that JJ won is making my day

Back