In defense of Conor and his latest tweets

Hey Soos

Conor4Ever
@Blue
Reaction score
download.png

conortweet1.jpg

First of all I feel as though there has been a misunderstanding of the latest tweets conor made that got deleted. The tweet about Dustin's alleged daughter isn't a accurate representation of who he was focusing on. He even zoomed onto Poirier's swollen lips to demonstrate the damage he took during the fight and it was his latest photo on IG. How you Sherdogger's cry about how he's ''threatening'' his daughter is laughable. ''Gonezo'' means he's either drinking or partying too hard. It doesn't actually mean Conor wants to harm his daughter. How you guys can correlate two different series of tweets on mismatched times is completely unfair.

tldr; He's trying to beef up the quadrilogy and probably forgot to photoshop his daughter out of the pic. gonezo doesn't correlate with threatening but basically means partying or drinking.

Right, so what about the stuff immediately after the fight/the ‘I’m dangerous’ posts? He knows what he’s doing. It’s a pathetic all-time low disguised as ‘trolling’ or selling a future fight. Dustin clearly altered his career and image by embarrassing him back to back, something Conor can’t cope with.

So he is back to partying and drinking? I bet this gives so much hope to the conor nuthuggers when he is back fighting being 34 years old, just coming back from a gruesome injury, still shit cardio and delusional as ever. Dustin is foooked!!

Gonzo the muppet?
ece4832f852682ea090fc5caba90a619.jpg

Wait, are people still buying into this social media game in 2021?

This thing ain't real.

Intentions of people are actually completely contrasting to what they say on the internet.

Yea if he wanted to threaten the daughter shirley he'd zoom in on the daughter and not Poirer.

Absolutely insane take from Sherdoggers that he wants to murder his daughter. Says more about the mentality of your average Sherdogger than it does of Conor.

But there's no damage on his lip? For sure the pic of him holding his leg was before the fight. Looks like the one of him and his daughter is too. If it isn't and it was taken post fight, then damn Dustin didn't get touched lol

Right, so what about the stuff immediately after the fight/the ‘I’m dangerous’ posts? He knows what he’s doing. It’s a pathetic all-time low disguised as ‘trolling’ or selling a future fight. Dustin clearly altered his career and image by embarrassing him back to back, something Conor can’t cope with.
He was quoting what Dustin said during the Countdown promo

View attachment 867287

View attachment 867288

First of all I feel as though there has been a misunderstanding of the latest tweets conor made that got deleted. The tweet about Dustin's alleged daughter isn't a accurate representation of who he was focusing on. He even zoomed onto Poirier's swollen lips to demonstrate the damage he took during the fight and it was his latest photo on IG. How you Sherdogger's cry about how he's ''threatening'' his daughter is laughable. ''Gonezo'' means he's either drinking or partying too hard. It doesn't actually mean Conor wants to harm his daughter. How you guys can correlate two different series of tweets on mismatched times is completely unfair.

tldr; He's trying to beef up the quadrilogy and probably forgot to photoshop his daughter out of the pic. gonezo doesn't correlate with threatening but basically means partying or drinking.
That does make sense to be fair

Yea if he wanted to threaten the daughter shirley he'd zoom in on the daughter and not Poirer.

Absolutely insane take from Sherdoggers that he wants to murder his daughter. Says more about the mentality of your average Sherdogger than it does of Conor.

why would he include Dustin’ daughter, Shirley, in any posts anywhere?

He did delete is soon afterwards which makes me think he knows it was a stupid thing to post, or one of his friends said it to him etc.

Posting a pic of Poirier with his child in it around the same time he is tweeting about how "dangerous" he is a bizarre thing to do.

I think the I'm dangerous stuff is him quoting Dustin Poirier who had similar tweets. So he's mocking poirier saying poirier saying he was dangerous and shows him pictures of him training and with his family. I think its a scum thing to post any picture with kids though. Weirdo Conor is.

Back