In a recent Cowbody Cerrone interview...

csx

White Belt
Reaction score
...he mentioned going to dinner with some fans as long as he could bring his "mrs."

who is he referrring to? i thought him and brittany were no longer a thing!

You know Britney Palmer's not the only girl on earth right? Plenty of fish in the sea.

You know Britney Palmer's not the only girl on earth right? Plenty of fish in the sea.

you do know the question asks WHO HE IS REFERRING TO RIGHT? god i swear sherdoggers stop growing mentally by the 5th grade

he was talking about his 44 magnum

edit: Simpsons did it...er Konster i mean

Are people serious with these fuckin threads.

Go listen to your mid 90's britney spears and read your people magazine.. This is a MMA board.

you do know the question asks WHO HE IS REFERRING TO RIGHT? god i swear sherdoggers stop growing mentally by the 5th grade

I think the real question is why the hell do you care who he's dating and what impact exactly does it have on your life?

Are people serious with these fuckin threads.

Go listen to your mid 90's britney spears and read your people magazine.. This is a MMA board.

why the distinction of mid 90s? is the Britney of the aughts too grown up and mature? ..no need to answer that actually

why the distinction of mid 90s? is the Britney of the aughts too grown up and mature? ..no need to answer that actually

Well she used to be the virgin with the disney songs. And now she puts her cigarettes out on her babies heads.

She's a hot blond. I seen her on his instagram she's really cute.

Back