In 1 week..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley will become the new ww champ. The dead give away is the fact that he has a Fox job. Building of his image, while Lawlor's image cashes in and out. I would bet the barn on T Wood.

He also has a boring sherdog.com podcast ... How does that weigh in on your fight pick

Dana still doesn't know his name is not Tyrone.

Him getting this titleshot proves throwing a hissyfit is still a good way of getting what you want.

It's gonna be interesting to see what Woodley's been working on this past year. I love how everyone assumes we're gonna get the same version of T-wood from the Gastelum fight. I think we're gonna see the best version of him yet.

Question is if it's gonna be enough.

Using his "image" as analysis for why he'll win? Are you one of those Darren Rovell type dweebs who likes talking about athlete "brands?"

9v68YaU.gif

It's a real possibility that Woodley wins but I think that Lawler scores the TKO over a completely gassed out Woodley in the 4th.

Robbie is a much better striker than Tyron. He'll even have a reach advantage in this fight, which he didn't have against Rory and Condit and Brown. Do you think Woodley has what it takes to outwrestle Lawler for 5 rounds and not gas? Lawler has great TDD. All Woodley has is a puncher's chance, albeit a big one with his power, and the wars Robbie's been in.

There's been lots of titles changing hands recently, and lots of upsets, but I don't think this will be one added to that list.

Back