Impressive debut by Rustam Khabilov (merged threads)

Cooks, you are wrong when you say that the throws were illegal. Sharkys is right. Any throw with an arc is a legal throw. The only thing that is illegal is spiking an opponent, which is picking somebody up and inverting them straight up and down, and dropping them directly on their head. Spiking can also come from an Iranian lift when someone has the opponent picked up on their back, traps an arm, and sits down spiking the opponents head. Suplexes are 100% legal. This is coming from my training with the California State Athletic Commission ( I am a judge), where we are trained in the rules. Just an FYI for those who are mis informed, or generally do not understand the rules

Hi guys .. I am writing to you from Dagestan - the birthplace of Rustam Habilov. We have a lot of great fighters that soon you will see. Best of what we can do - wrestling. Dagestan has about 30 Olympic gold medals, half of them in wrestling.
Daniel Cormier came to us in Dagestan and lost our wrestler Shamil Gitinov. Habilov said in an interview that American fighters have very good greppling and shock technique, but not a very good wrestling, so the wrestling - his trump card

Back