Impressed by Piotr Hallmann

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by MMABr, Jun 7, 2014.

1. MMABr

MMABr Brown Belt

He's one to look out for in the division IMO. I was surprised with his progress, looked a lot better and more aggressive than in his last fight. I'm guessing the work at the MMA Lab worked very well for him, a good move.

Solid striking, nice use of kicks + knees, and again displayed very strong grappling (which can only continue to improve if he remains at such a gym). Over all of that, great attitude and aggressive at all times. Looks to be very strong for the weight class as well.

I think we are going to see many fun fights with him.

2. CountOfSoCal

CountOfSoCal Black Belt

His debut against Trinaldo was a roller coaster haha I don't know what happened with the Iaquinta fight though.

3. GNP91

GNP91 Blue Belt

I was equally impressed, Ive been a fan of his his since his UFC debut and agree with all the points you made. Its cool that he got a performance of the night award over RDA as well which kinda surprised me. Whats next for him? Ross Pearson? Mitch Clarke? Im very curious to see who he fights next.

4. platfox

platfox Silver Belt

Well rounded. Better at grappling though. Good fight iq. Good cardio. I think he can get close to top 10 but not sure if he has the athleticism to get into title contention.

5. Kwic

Kwic Black Belt

He is Polish so I obviously applaud this thread ;)

6. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

He's not bad but I don't see him ever breaking the top 10-15. Edwards is done, I'd say - he just didn't look like his heart was in it last night.