Impressed by Piotr Hallmann

MMABr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's one to look out for in the division IMO. I was surprised with his progress, looked a lot better and more aggressive than in his last fight. I'm guessing the work at the MMA Lab worked very well for him, a good move.

Solid striking, nice use of kicks + knees, and again displayed very strong grappling (which can only continue to improve if he remains at such a gym). Over all of that, great attitude and aggressive at all times. Looks to be very strong for the weight class as well.

I think we are going to see many fun fights with him.

His debut against Trinaldo was a roller coaster haha I don't know what happened with the Iaquinta fight though.

I was equally impressed, Ive been a fan of his his since his UFC debut and agree with all the points you made. Its cool that he got a performance of the night award over RDA as well which kinda surprised me. Whats next for him? Ross Pearson? Mitch Clarke? Im very curious to see who he fights next.

Well rounded. Better at grappling though. Good fight iq. Good cardio. I think he can get close to top 10 but not sure if he has the athleticism to get into title contention.

He is Polish so I obviously applaud this thread ;)

He's not bad but I don't see him ever breaking the top 10-15. Edwards is done, I'd say - he just didn't look like his heart was in it last night.

Back