Important update Soft ice (or nugget ice) machinne EDIT I GOt ONE

Anyone have a soft ice or nugget ice machine? If so, how is it and can you provide me a review. Looking to buy one but don’t know what brand. I love the soft ice that’s easy to chew.
Welcome to the nugget ice master race.

I own a GE Opal 2.0
6408648cv36d.jpg

I do not run it continuously. I make a couple batches a day and add it to my freezer bin. I need my ice more frozen than what comes out. I usually strain any excess water out before putting it in the freezer, and once frozen I chop the clumps back into individual nuggets with a scoop I bought designed for that task.

My wife and I considered using it solely, but found the prospect of Ice continually melting and recycling through the machine to be annoying. Either way, I can't explain how since it uses the same tap water the bigger cubes use, but it dos taste better to me.

Welcome to the nugget ice master race.

I own a GE Opal 2.0
6408648cv36d.jpg

I do not run it continuously. I make a couple batches a day and add it to my freezer bin. I need my ice more frozen than what comes out. I usually strain any excess water out before putting it in the freezer, and once frozen I chop the clumps back into individual nuggets with a scoop I bought designed for that task.

My wife and I considered using it solely, but found the prospect of Ice continually melting and recycling through the machine to be annoying. Either way, I can't explain how since it uses the same tap water the bigger cubes use, but it dos taste better to me.
Just run it continually dawg <209Bitch>

this thread is fake and ghey

Back