Imma Eat Only Carbs And Vitamins

Bballfan123

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So basically I'm sick of this whole "healthy eating" crap fad. I want to eat, WHAT I WNAT TO EAT. I only want to eat French fries, and vitamins. That's it. I don't care. Maybe protein powder if im about to die but that's it.

How long will i live? Months, years? What would I die of? Can vitamin C be properly absorbed on a Diet of only fried potatoes? scientists don't know, but I will soon...

This already had been studied in the south, a community ate nothing but potatoes and biscuits and gravy type stuff for a long time and they all developed scurvy and other illnesses over time. The local doctor tried to tell them and then they had him put in jail or something

This already had been studied in the south, a community ate nothing but potatoes and biscuits and gravy type stuff for a long time and they all developed scurvy and other illnesses over time. The local doctor tried to tell them and then they had him put in jail or something
I'm gonna eat vitamins too, I'm not stupid

RIP your toilet.

It’s gonna be abused.

Hot tip- people assume you’re retarded and likely dropped out of your Title 1 school when you start a sentence with “Imma”

If you're only gunna eat limited things, just limit to protein and fats.
Just carbs is beyond retarded. Its the macro you don't need to take in, as opposed to protein and fats, that you do actually need.

Yeah but fuck doctors, some of them are idiots. My GP fat shamed me the other day SMDH.

Some of those vitamins will need fat to be absorbed. I don't mean pre-existing belly fat, but fat in the form of food.

Stop it......... This man doesn't need to hear this....... He needs more fries to go with that margarita pizza!!!!

Back