Imagine Ron and Reg Kray in us

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
they would fear no one. And this was when bob nano and bambino were kings. Id love to see the greatest gangsters go on U.S. soil. Think they would win??

Krays would just get shot or chopped up by Mexicans.

No Europe is full of pussys. Fuckers would get butt raped.

I don't agree. The top gangsters ever never got killed. Capone, bonnona, gambino,gotti. Even Mayer lanosey worked with Krayd in 60. No one fucked with them. They handled it them self, other gangsters did it for them

Lucky Luciano would pour those
Brit's tea on their heads, pull their
britches down to their ankles &
have them run from a pack of
cane corso's through a corn field

He would have to do it
Krays feared no one.. Lucky protege Mayer was in business with Ron and reg. Least Ron and reg were proper gangsters. No fear but respect

Last edited:
He would have to do it
Krays feared no one.. Lucky protege Mayer was in business with Ron and reg. Least Ron and reg were proper gangsters. No fear but respect

So fucking what. The poofs provided income for lanksy. They where euro :eek::eek::eek:s in England not that hard to be a gangster when suck everyone's dick.

I don't want to imagine any dudes in me, thank you very much.

The Krays were bad ass but not on the same level as organized criminals in America, especially the Mafia.

Imagine if I knew wtf you were talking about. Just picture it!

So fucking what. The poofs provided income for lanksy. They where euro :eek::eek::eek:s in England not that hard to be a gangster when suck everyone's dick.

Yeah business partners. And they was 50-50 Americans tried to bully the krayd but they stood their ground. They never gave a fuck and Americans respected that. Imo Ron and reg were most feted gangsters ever

Back