Imagine if if Conor had to fight Condit...

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How the hell would he win that fight? No way in hell he KO's condit, and if he thought dealing with Nates reach and pace was hell imagine a non stop Condit who has much more tools on the feet to hurt with.

In fact its pretty clear he doesnt belong at WW, Maia would probably take him down and sub him with ease.

Condit is tough as fuck, yes. Probably Conor would outstrike Condit for 5 rounds to win a UD, easy

Wow fascinating insight. We will all have to collectively ponder this ground breaking news.

I doubt he beats anyone in the top 15. Is he really supposed to?

How the hell would he win that fight? No way in hell he KO's condit, and if he thought dealing with Nates reach and pace was hell imagine a non stop Condit who has much more tools on the feet to hurt with.

In fact its pretty clear he doesnt belong at WW, Maia would probably take him down and sub him with ease.
i really dont know, i think condits too tall and lanky for him and would win. but i dont think that fight makes sense or would ever happen so its a bit irrelevant.

Conor by KO inside one round.

iWKad22.jpg

Conor obviously doesn't belong at WW. These fights with Nate are basically 155 without the cut.

Condit would break conors will within one round. The length, the kicks, the pressure would all lead to a late stoppage in round one, or he never gets off his stool for round two.

CcJdUs7W8AETudf.jpg
Damn, Connie cut some height since this fight. Condit eats Woodley right hands all night. He would be trying not to laugh as he intellectually articulates how Connie hits like a bitch during post fight interview. BTW..Connie will probably fall in the shower while cutting weight for his next 145 fight. Since COnnie is about to fight, I see there is another round of new sherdogs sportin their favorite Connie avatar with their Connie screen names predicting how he will KO everyone.

Back