• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Imagine BMF Fight turns out like Ngannou vs Lewis

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
LOL I think Dana will Develop a UV red glow, I want an epic fight but if it turns out to be another Ngannou vs Lewis or Masv does a Carlos Condit watching Dana's face while he straps the BMF belt on the winner will be epic

That could happen. Over the years ive seen a lot of fights that look awesome on paper suck.

I think these guys care too much about their image to not put on a show

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind just to see the meltdown sherdog would have......it’ll be Diaz vs Carlos all over again lol

Well the fight would suck but the fans might get their money's worth by seeing Dana's head explode.

S5tZYAv.gif

Nah, higher probability this turns into slap-boxing.

Worst case scenario, the fight could look like Conor vs Diaz 2.

It’s the day before. Why you gotta send oht negative vibes?

In order of most entertaining potential outcomes:

1) A great fight
2) Dana turning red and Buffer announcing the winner as the "Baddest Motherfucker" after an absolutely terrible fight
3) A good fight

It could be worse for the UFC. What if one of them died

LOL I think Dana will Develop a UV red glow, I want an epic fight but if it turns out to be another Ngannou vs Lewis or Masv does a Carlos Condit watching Dana's face while he straps the BMF belt on the winner will be epic

If that happens I am deleting my account.

They just say the B is Boring then it's all fine and they have the right belt.
The UFC aren't dumb they have all the bases covered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back