Imagine being Michael Bisping

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
Just imagine that moment when Michael Bisping is standing in the octagon, looks ahead and sees two Yoel Romero's coming towards him.

Terrifying.

So in that case...imagine being any of Yoel's past opponents? :p

Bisping will decision the fuck out of Romero. Mark my words.

Teh Count gives zero phux

028michaelbisping.jpg

Yeah...

I imagine he's scarier than at least two of the fighters you ppl have called, and/or claimed to be the GOAT.

Fuckin brilliant.

Bisping is without doubt the GOECOAT

Greatest One Eyed Champion Of All Time.

Bisping will decision the fuck out of Romero. Mark my words.

Bisping will decision the fuck out of find a way not to fight Romero. Mark my words.

Bisping will decision the fuck out of find a way not to fight Romero. Mark my words.

lol Quite possible. A 5 round fight can't be easy with all that muscle though. I hope Bisping Nuts up and shows up. Time will tell.

He shared the octagon with Luke Rockhold and WON. Nothing to be scared about from now on.

Ah shit, I'm gonna say it: War Bisping.

Teh Count gives zero phux

028michaelbisping.jpg
I hate to be salty but Anderson walk off KO'd him. Old frail Anderson. Rockhold under-estimated him. Henderson #14 MW had him on the edge of getting slept twice. But hey he got it done. You really think he outpoints Yoel or Jacare though?

if bisping is clever (i think he is) he´ll retire as undisputed champ right now

no need of eternal brain damage like the chiris has now

Just imagine that moment when Michael Bisping is standing in the octagon, looks ahead and sees two Yoel Romero's coming towards him.

Terrifying.

On the other i would say upper hand he wokes up as UFC champ, record holder , milionaire and has super hot Wife so i think it is not so bad being Michael Bisking

I hate to be salty but Anderson walk off KO'd him. Old frail Anderson. Rockhold under-estimated him. Henderson #14 MW had him on the edge of getting slept twice. But hey he got it done. You really think he outpoints Yoel or Jacare though?
Answer me Conan @Arm Barbarian lol

Hot wife
Money

Wouldn't mind that

lol Quite possible. A 5 round fight can't be easy with all that muscle though. I hope Bisping Nuts up and shows up. Time will tell.

If GSP ends up coming back, I truly think Bisping vs GSP is the fight that gets made. GSP's team has asked for that fight and Bisping obviously would take it. That's what i see messing it up. I'd rather see the Yoel fight myself. So that will decide it i guess.

Back