I'm the only one who thinks Joel is going to KO Izzy stiff as a board?

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
worst celly ever

So Yoel isn’t hittable?

Adesanya striking defense was amazing last fight. Whittaker spent 2 rounds punching the air.

I think Israel takes this because he's not Rockhold.

if Romero come at 100%,
i see a spectacular new champion rag dolling Israel
and ground and pound him to put him out of his misery

In B4: Yoel > Izzy > Whittaker > Yoel
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Don't agree with the majority of threads on here - How, when he survived several bombs from a much harder hitter, in Costa, is Yoel going to get KO'd by Izzy? I concede, Izzy is an accurate striker, very accurate, but he does not hit hard enough to KO Yoel, not on the evidence from the Costa fight. Long night for Izzy this one!!!

It’s highly plausible. Izzy seems to be overlooking him trying to jaw at Jones.

and Yoel is not the guy to overlook

Well it could definitely happen, Yoel Romero has the power to KO anyone on the planet. So it can happen, but will it happen? I don't think so. What do you mean Izzy is very hittable? Israel Adesanya is arguably the best defensive striker in MMA at the moment.
Why do you think he was able to pick apart Robert Whittaker as easily as he did? Because Whittaker became came into that fight with no strategy and he just tried to throw bombs at Israel. If Romero tries the same thing against Izzy then Romero will hit nothing but air the entire time and Izzy will score another easy second round TKO.

If Yoel wins the fight, I would probably say that this is the way it happens.

I can also see Izzy picking Yoel apart for a TKO finish. Really hard fight to call

Adesanya isn't losing the belt anytime soon.

if Romero come at 100%,
i see a spectacular new champion rag dolling Israel
and ground and pound him to put him out of his misery

Agreed, Romero just has to realize he shouldn’t bang with Izzy and get it straight to the ground.

Yoel has a punchers chance. I give him 30%.

Yoel has a punchers chance. I give him 30%.
He’s an Olympic wrestling medalist. He has more than a puncher’s chance if he chooses to smart fight. That’s a big ‘if’ though.

Chin has been cracked before, he is very hittable, I think his striking defense is somewhat lacking although he is really good offensively, but he won't be able to take that gay jesus power strikes.

Round 2, ko stiff and New!

Agreed about him being a bit more hittable than he should be , but hes speed will compensate.

Adesenya by comfortable unanimous decision.

He’s an Olympic wrestling medalist. He has more than a puncher’s chance if he chooses to smart fight. That’s a big ‘if’ though.

You people think he is dumb and doesn't know how to fight. He has very limited gas tank and is now old as titanik.

You people think he is dumb and doesn't know how to fight. He has very limited gas tank and is now old as titanik.
Us people can only look at his fights where’s pretty much abandoned his wrestling when he had a clear advantage on the ground. Gas tank or not his record shows he should be wrestling instead of striking with strikers.

Back