"I'm still grieving :'( "- Rousey

Ronda-Rousey-Agent.jpg

Undefeated at a Carls Jr eating contest maybe

This 100 influential people is a sham. The UFC, Tina Fey, and other Ronda lovers were spamming people on Twitter to vote her in. Bunch of soccer moms still buying the hype.

Is it fair to say Rousey is to MMA what Nick Anderson was to the NBA?

“I’m still grieving the person that could have won it all,” Rousey recently said in an emotional interview with TIME, which included the MMA star on its annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people. “But I have to live up to the fact that I’m not her. That’s just who I’d like to be, and instead I’m what I need to be for myself and everyone else.”

“You have to go through those stages of acceptance and renewed optimism,” Rousey said. “You need to find that doe-eyed part of you that walked into an arena the first time and saw all the lights and thought, like, ‘One day that’s going to be me, that’s going to have my name up there. One day I’m going to slap my stomach and I’m going to feel there’s metal under there,’ you know? That’s what I need to find again.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/04/ronda-rousey-still-grieving-five-months-after-ufc-loss-to-holly-holm/

JDfdQo1.jpg

WTF, this isn't the first time she lost a match. Did she cry this hard when she was eliminated from the gold medal match at Beijing? IIRC she was cheering her ass off for being the first American female to medal in judo.
Sounds to me she's just trolling people at this point.

This 100 influential people is a sham. The UFC, Tina Fey, and other Ronda lovers were spamming people on Twitter to vote her in. Bunch of soccer moms still buying the hype.

vg1Npnf.gif

Last edited:
"Her tears taste like rainbows" Kenny F.

"One day I’m going to slap my stomach and I’m going to feel there’s metal under there,’ you know? That’s what I need to find again.”

jessie-fat-belly-slap-o.gif

She must have learnt that from an episode of Pokemon.

Last edited:
How the fudge is Rousey on the list of the 100 most influential people on earth???

STFU Honda and just deal with it.

You never were that good. We know that, your granny knows it and you should take your head out of your ass and smell the coffee too.

You haven't learned anything from your loss and you won't. Now you're just mentally broken on top of all that and will get your ass handed to you again.

The hype is gone. Your fake ego-maniac ass has been exposed. Just do the MMA community a favor and retreat back to your troll cave.

Is it fair to say Rousey is to MMA what Nick Anderson was to the NBA?

“I’m still grieving the person that could have won it all,” Rousey recently said in an emotional interview with TIME, which included the MMA star on its annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people. “But I have to live up to the fact that I’m not her. That’s just who I’d like to be, and instead I’m what I need to be for myself and everyone else.”

“You have to go through those stages of acceptance and renewed optimism,” Rousey said. “You need to find that doe-eyed part of you that walked into an arena the first time and saw all the lights and thought, like, ‘One day that’s going to be me, that’s going to have my name up there. One day I’m going to slap my stomach and I’m going to feel there’s metal under there,’ you know? That’s what I need to find again.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/04/ronda-rousey-still-grieving-five-months-after-ufc-loss-to-holly-holm/
I get it. I don't necessarily like it, but I get it.

She legit believed she was going to retire undefeated. More so than any MMA fighter that's ever come before her she 100% believed it and in many ways also more than anyone before her, seemed to have the potential to do it.

She was lightyears ahead of the division, announced way ahead of time that she wouldn't fast past her early 30's. so all it would take was a handful more victories and she would've retired undefeated and probably been the biggest legend ever with every woman afterwards being compared to her and everyone saying "prime ronda would easily beat this new champ"

sort of like how Royce's legend was way out of control before he came back and lost to Hughes.

But she got KTFO and now she realizes she's not the unbeatable monster she thought she was. It's a whole identity crisis for her.

I lost my mother to last November to cancer. I'm still fucking grieving. She was only 51 years old.

Do you know what it's like to see cancer ravage a person's brain for 2 months? Someone you love dearly? This is why it's 130am and I'm not asleep. I think of her all the time. I miss her.

That's grieving. Losing a fight is nothing. Get over it DNB. Everyone else seems to get over it. Look at Rashad. Epically KO'd by Glover. We thought he would hang it up. Nope. He's gonna cut to 185. Get back on the horse.

Get back on the horse and fucking stop whining. I mean how insanely drawn out is that psychological recovery?

I lost my mother to last November to cancer. I'm still fucking grieving. She was only 51 years old.

Do you know what it's like to see cancer ravage a person's brain for 2 months? Someone you love dearly? This is why it's 130am and I'm not asleep. I think of her all the time. I miss her.

That's grieving. Losing a fight is nothing. Get over it DNB. Everyone else seems to get over it. Look at Rashad. Epically KO'd by Glover. We thought he would hang it up. Nope. He's gonna cut to 185. Get back on the horse.

Yes, that sucks big time.

Ronda lost her dad when she was a kid so I guess she knows about grief, too.

Back