I'm still a Ronda Fan

knock_you_out

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I supported her in her Judo career, before she won the bronze Olympic medal and her transition into MMA. If she tries to make another comeback, I'll still support her and will gladly pay $60 to watch the PPV. I'm a fan for life, in fair weather or foul, #FuckThe Haters.

Nothing wrong with that. She's broke the most arms in WMMA.

bronze ? but not gold.

149692087.jpg

ronda wasnt the "greatest" female martial artist in mma but shes very popular cause of her blonde hair, attitute etc. she smiled more on any talkshow than in the ufc area. ronda went to ufc just for popularity not really for fighting.

Didn't she win 4th at the Olympics?

Then got beaten to a pulp twice in a row the second she stopped fighting soccer moms.

Yeah..greatest....

Alpha Cat has been my favorite
women's BW since she choked
out Pennington in Invicta. I was
so pumped for the Rousey fight,
I was convinced it would be a war.
Rousey ran through her & at that
point, I had seen enough of Ronda
to give her her due towards her
skill & finishing ability.

& according to Cat herself, Ronda
was a strong supporter of her
through her endeavors & even helped
her out with a few media opportunities
when she struggled personally.

It's also one of my favorite armbar
finish in MMA:
I7pwjrI.gif

War Rousey!

ronda wasnt the "greatest" female martial artist in mma
Amanda is better than her now but she was the greatest in her time, back then Amanda was still losing to the likes of Cat while Ronda was subbing Cat in 14 seconds. Holly probably wasn't "greater" overall either when she beat Ronda but lost to Tate and Ronda has way more good and dominant wins.

And Cyborg has no real resume.

Last edited:
I supported her in her Judo career, before she won the bronze Olympic medal and her transition into MMA. If she tries to make another comeback, I'll still support her and will gladly pay $60 to watch the PPV. I'm a fan for life, in fair weather or foul, #FuckThe Haters.
vqCOG.gif

100% correct
Maybe she should have been a little more wiser after her loss... Maybe she shouldn't have jump straight on Nunes but go for a smaller fish. I am sure a lot of gals would gladly welcome Ronda back.

Pena talked so much shit on Ronda, why not make a match out of it or something

I bet you sleep with a purple pillow.

Highfive! Yeah, I kind of think of her as the Fedor of WMMA.

Now all we need to do is figure out a way to end Edmund's voodoo magic hold on her or get them to bring some new coaches in! I think she would have done well at for example AKA.

bronze ? but not gold.

149692087.jpg

ronda wasnt the "greatest" female martial artist in mma but shes very popular cause of her blonde hair, attitute etc. she smiled more on any talkshow than in the ufc area. ronda went to ufc just for popularity not really for fighting.
That doesn't make sense. She started in MMA before Dana ever consider thinking about having women in the UFC.

Always loved her aggression and judo, especially defensively.

Always will be a huge fan, whether she continues to stick at MMA or switches to grappling.

Back