Im Still a James Vick fan

it has nothing to do with his height. Obviously, he's bigger and heavier than his opponents

Hes really not all that big. Kevin Lee, Alvarez, Trujillo, and Ferg all look bigger/thicker. I think hes just a shitty weightcutter.

every single champ cuts weight besides dc when hes at HW. guys they are all cheaters and abusers. mma must suck like that.

using words like cheater and abuser. jon lineker a couple years ago was a weight cutting abuser. guys who have always made weight getting labeled because joe rogan said something is funny

"Blatant" is the keyword here.

Vick and Chiesa should fight. Winner gets to be ranked #11 for the rest of their career since that neither of them will beat a top 10 guy.

No. You're malnourished. Somalian?

Nah, just built really strangely. Comical Jon Jones legs, pigeon chest, yet defined arms and abs because of Muay Thai. I look like a deformed marionette with my shirt off. But opponents have a hard time dealing with my reach so I ain't complaining.

Vick and Chiesa should fight. Winner gets to be ranked #11 for the rest of their career since that neither of them will beat a top 10 guy.

Chiesa beat top 10 (then) Dariush.

Chiesa>>>Vick

Me too. He's gonna be top 15 for a few years. Getting KO'd to make the careers of up and comers is huge.
He is already 32 and hasn’t improved much. Zero headmovent and horrible footwork. This is the start of his slide down the shit rope.

"...beating fools..." tells us all we need to know about you.

Keep your hands down and your chin up, Jimmy Vick.

good win for justin. james will be back beating fools in no time.

Ran into a cannon ball in justin gaethje but hes still the man. 9-2 record in the ufc LW division

Nah, just built really strangely. Comical Jon Jones legs, pigeon chest, yet defined arms and abs because of Muay Thai. I look like a deformed marionette with my shirt off. But opponents have a hard time dealing with my reach so I ain't complaining.
So max Holloway?

Back