I'm staying at MGM for the fights. Any tips on running into fighters and getting pics?

I stood in line for a hotdog at Nathan's with Cody Pfister after he lost to Sage. The Garden Walk Food Court is right across from the arena.

...for the Hendricks fans.

But your best bet is hanging around the main entrance. A lot of fighters who aren't on the card will enter through there.

Try some local laundromats.

dress up as Edmond
and open a stand
taking applications for Glendale Fight Club

Stand in a pose with 1 fist up.

They'll know what to do. They're pro fighters.

Please! Many fighters go unrecognized by the general public and so at big events like these they like being recognized, meeting fans and taking pics. You see it all the time. They'll stroll outside the arena just hanging out to say hi.

Sounds very stalkerish.

Say you are an agent for B-level movie/modelling careers, and all the WMMA fighters will flock to you.

Better make sure to have your fling on a string if you happen to run into Cruz.

grab them by the pussy

1063153.gif

If you use the ladies room, there's a good chance you will run into Garbrandt plucking his eyebrows.

I'm staying at MGM for the fights. Any tips on running into fighters and getting pics?
here my tip. try and run into some bad bitches instead of fighters.

good luck and have fun

There's a good chance you could see a lot of them, but you might end up mistaking them for children. Pro tip: Look for the beard

I was at MGM grand the other week and kept walking by a lonely Pete Rose waiting for someone to come talk to him.

Some of the dumbest and childish replies.A few answered seriously but thats about it.I swear most people on the forum must be 12.

Back