I'm sorry but DC takes Jones' manhood with ease

AhuraMazda

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Jones with his little justin bieber/drake aura with his tight jeans will get TOOLED by DC. Step aside Gus, DC is here.

We still don't know how Cormier's cardio will hold up in the championship rounds.

I'm sorry, but you're dumb if you think Jones/Hendo are on the same level. Come the fuck on. Use your brain.

Jones with his little justin bieber/drake aura with his tight jeans will get TOOLED by DC. Step aside Gus, DC is here.

Yeah he showed it when Vitor almost broke his arm, fighting with his toe sticking on his foot, and coming back in the championship rounds vs Gus. Yep weak aura.

Would love to see it but lets see how DC will deal with reach and speed/footwork of Jones. Hendo is not a good measuring stick

Love both of them but I have Bones in this one, been a fan of his since the Bonnar fight and he's the greatest of all time, I see Jones catching D.C. in a choke.

I dont even like wrestling but DC just opened my eyes on what true great wrestling can look like. I am blown away.

I dont even like wrestling but DC just opened my eyes on what true great wrestling can look like. I am blown away.

Hendo may have been a good wrestler 20 years ago but he hasn't shown any of it in MMA in the past 10 years at least. He is pretty awful on the ground.

Jones gonna get a freak injury and prolong this fight for a year or two

Back