I'm sorry but Conor DESERVES rematch first... then Tony can fight Khabib

You know what, i'm not so convinced at this point about tony vs kabib too, i think gaetje would be way more interesting, but mcgregor rematch??? Wtf...

This is so idiotic that it isnt just ban worthy, it is execution worthy

Or2MhvW.gif

Just stahp

<mma4>
BJ Penn likes this thread.

He is drunk off his ass though.

Listen there was a lot of bad blood between these two and the match ended in controversy. The level of disgrace that Khabib displayed showed his true inner self. He is the type of man that would punch you after the fight was over. You've met those guys in life. They are bad people and have the petty vendetta of women.

Conor had ring rust and came off a fight year long camp that had nothing but striking. He STILL gave Khabib a challenge. The man was the first and the MOST legit two division champ for the UFC. You can count GSP's win over Bisping if you're a complete moron I guess, but Amenda Nunes and DC are the only other two-champs that deserve actual respect.

Tony has a winning streak sure, but where the fuck is he? He was scheduled to fight Khabib 4 times! FOUR FUCKING TIMES. And it didn't come. Besides, if Kevin no heart staph infected no cardio Lee can fully mount Tony, his BJJ game means fuck all against Khabib.

Eddie Bravo would get raped in a pure grappling match vs Khabib let alone Tony. That's going off topic. But Conor deserves the rematch. He made the UFC tons of money and changed Khabib's bum life. In a landscape where holly fucking holm seems to get every other shot at the title, I think Conor did a little more than her to merit it. And you guys know all the contenders are an absolute joke. Dustin Porier getting a title show was an abomination to that division. He is just a younger cowboy who will amount to nothing. Give the title shot to someone who poses an actual threat.

fuck off

coner should be banned 5 years for all the cheating in that fight, which was still completely one sided. in recent memory he also got beat and edged a decision against diaz, his resume is fucking garbage

meanwhile he wont get a fight because -

a. he's too pussy to fight anyone top tier
b. he's probably going to be spending the next 15 years in prison

Wtf happened to this site, this use to be the place to come for logical and smart MMA talk. Now it’s just full of trolls
Thank Conor for bringing a bunch of retarded trolls over here. The only people who enjoyed his antics were stupid people and casual fans.

Listen there was a lot of bad blood between these two and the match ended in controversy. The level of disgrace that Khabib displayed showed his true inner self. He is the type of man that would punch you after the fight was over. You've met those guys in life. They are bad people and have the petty vendetta of women.

Conor had ring rust and came off a fight year long camp that had nothing but striking. He STILL gave Khabib a challenge. The man was the first and the MOST legit two division champ for the UFC. You can count GSP's win over Bisping if you're a complete moron I guess, but Amenda Nunes and DC are the only other two-champs that deserve actual respect.

Tony has a winning streak sure, but where the fuck is he? He was scheduled to fight Khabib 4 times! FOUR FUCKING TIMES. And it didn't come. Besides, if Kevin no heart staph infected no cardio Lee can fully mount Tony, his BJJ game means fuck all against Khabib.

Eddie Bravo would get raped in a pure grappling match vs Khabib let alone Tony. That's going off topic. But Conor deserves the rematch. He made the UFC tons of money and changed Khabib's bum life. In a landscape where holly fucking holm seems to get every other shot at the title, I think Conor did a little more than her to merit it. And you guys know all the contenders are an absolute joke. Dustin Porier getting a title show was an abomination to that division. He is just a younger cowboy who will amount to nothing. Give the title shot to someone who poses an actual threat.

<DisgustingHHH>
<3>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back