I'm rooting for CM Punk

trustno1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I said it. It's quite interesting to me - the guy gets hate from both mma and pro wrestling fans. It will be cool If he wins his fight or at least shows a lot of heart in a losing effort. The guy seems humble enough and has knowledge and respect for the sport.

Will also root for Punk come fight night. A CM Punk win would crash Sherdog.

CM Punk is awesome, I root for him too.

Phil Brooks is fucked though.

There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

He's got some brass on him, but he's definitely not making a wise decision it would seem.

I think it's really interesting. It's a guy jumping into the most elite bracket of fighters with a few years of martial arts experience, (don't know how long or exactly what his credentials are). It's like most of us on here who are probably out of shape and never trained a thing in our life but decided to take a UFC fight with 2 years to learn what you can. Guess the exception is that CM is never out of shape and is some what athletic?

I want him to win to because I know he is going to get that facial structure that he has all messed up because some people were born to get beat on and some are not. That nose gets broke first they will have that in a trophy case quickly.

Better chance of Rousey beating Cain while holding fried chickenwings in each hand...

can't WAIT till it happens!

I don't really care who wins but they're both so very green i'd feel bad fot whoever loses

He's so fucked. At his age, with no fighting background to speak of, he'd have a hard time against a below average pro fighter.

Add to that that it's the UFC and the whole country will be watching him.

well, we know that he can throw an uppercut, so he has a decent shot against mitchy glitch

I want CM Punk to win and Sherdog forums to crash :D

I want CM Punk to win and Sherdog forums to crash :D
tumblr_static_6su9goba1ew48cwoc0k0ocg4_1280_v2.gif

@NightwingBJJ

I hope he gets demolished then wins a robbery decision from the judges, the butthurt around here would be through the roof.

Back