I'm pretty shocked..

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a fan of both but is Cain just that good? or was it just Junior's off day? I'd say it was latter if JDS didn't get manhandled for 5 rounds but damn.. I don't think Junior will ever have a chance unless it's a one punch.. JDS's take down defense was great its just that Cain's takedowns and cardio is just too relentless that even if you stop one or two take downs, he will still get you down eventually.

I think Cain will be hold the belt for pretty long time unless he gets flash KOed like the first bout.

Damn I was hoping something more from JDS but shit

hard to say. I expected close couple rounds and then Cain getting finished Cain is good though

It's was an awesome fight. I like both Cain and JDS but this result exposed a lot of dumb Mma fans who just look at one result and assume every fight will play out the same

Cain is just that good. Best HW in the world right now.

It was Cains night, I'm more saddened by the way Does Santos got booed.

Cain is just that good. Best HW in the world right now.

I kind of feel like the TS does and I agree with you Cain is the best now. At least it was him who beat Dos Santos, I'm a fan of Cain too. Dos Santos is still one of the best

I consider it an upset and am pretty damn surprised. He just took him down at will. It was crazy. Cain relentless. If he cain avoid the first round KO, I think he wins the second fight. He can just wear down JDS with his pace and by the second round JDS didn't have the power to put Cain out IMO.

Cain came with a gameplan JDS was not ready for. Cain is definitely more well rounded and better conditioned.

I still believe JDS is better than him. All Cain showed me today was great pace and one good punch, not much skill.

Sloppy takedowns, no composure when looking to finish, no mount.

I still believe JDS is better than him. All Cain showed me today was great pace and one good punch, not much skill.

Sloppy takedowns, no composure when looking to finish, no mount.

Sloppy takedowns? He was tossing JDS around man. You are crazy. He has a really good single leg lift takedown. He hit it on Brock as well.

And he destroyed JDS in the stand up man, you need to open your eyes if that is really all you saw.

I was shocked as well and I don't know what to say other than JDS has heart and Cain is a beast. Was the injury that much of a factor? I think maybe it was but we now have the real number one guy at HW and I can't wait to see AO get destroyed.

LOL @ Cain cardio.
Cain got tired in the 2nd round.
Maybe not Cigano tired but still... tired...

Cain is that good. The first fight was a fluke. JDS is too one-dimensional for someone as well-rounded as Cain.

Sloppy takedowns? He was tossing JDS around man. You are crazy. He has a really good single leg lift takedown. He hit it on Brock as well.

And he destroyed JDS in the stand up man, you need to open your eyes if that is really all you saw.

I'm taking only about this fight. Did you saw the first round? He was shooting from 10 miles away, no timing whatsoever. He only even managed to tumble and drag down JDS a few times throughout the rounds. Zombie, gassed and punch-drunk JDS.

Both fights proved that one huge punch can change everything

Cain came with a gameplan JDS was not ready for. Cain is definitely more well rounded and better conditioned.

This Cain is the more well rounded fighter by experience he got the wrestling base the Gorilla Juijitsu and a decent striking.

Cain's the best heavyweight in the world. That's why he won.

I'm taking only about this fight. Did you saw the first round? He was shooting from 10 miles away, no timing whatsoever. He only even managed to tumble and drag down JDS a few times throughout the rounds. Zombie, gassed and punch-drunk JDS.

Shooting from 10 miles away seemed to work in making JDS work them off and gas quicker. Cain had a good gameplan, JDS couldn't keep up, he lost.

cm-12467-05004cdd933897.gif

Cain is lucky Cormier wont contest his title.

Shooting from 10 miles away seemed to work in making JDS work them off and gas quicker. Cain had a good gameplan, JDS couldn't keep up, he lost.

cm-12467-05004cdd933897.gif

Gassed? JDS never gassed, he got mashed up. And what work? He just shrugged them off his foot..

Back