I'm on a quest

nated0g43

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have been a Sherdogger for over 10 years. I went a few years without posting much, even though I have followed UFC closely for about 14-16 years. I just want to have more likes than comments. Let's do it with this post Sherdog! Here is the best of what I've got

Here are all the latest images/gifs posted on Sherdog

http://mmavid.com/sherdog/

Here is Bones Jones Turning Heel

giphy.gif

How about one for all my fellow JRE listeners

2pkZS55.jpg

While we are on the topic of Rogan, let's have a little motivation

Okay, last Rogan thing...here is Eddie during a fight companion contemplating his existence

giphy.gif

How about a classic shit post that most thought were hilarious

RBI4DS9.png

Here is Werdum being Werdum

And we can't leave out the Conor haters

1FVWh4h.png

IgIiEB1.gif

Thanks for reading yet another shitpost by me Sherdoggers! Let's not make it awkward...

I have been a Sherdogger for over 10 years. I went a few years without posting much, even though I have followed UFC closely for about 14-16 years. I just want to have more likes than comments. Let's do it with this post Sherdog! Here is the best of what I've got

Here are all the latest images/gifs posted on Sherdog

http://mmavid.com/sherdog/

Here is Bones Jones Turning Heel

giphy.gif

How about one for all my fellow JRE listeners

2pkZS55.jpg

While we are on the topic of Rogan, let's have a little motivation

Okay, last Rogan thing...here is Eddie during a fight companion contemplating his existence

giphy.gif

How about a classic shit post that most thought were hilarious

RBI4DS9.png

Here is Werdum being Werdum

And we can't leave out the Conor haters

1FVWh4h.png

IgIiEB1.gif

Thanks for reading yet another shitpost by me Sherdoggers! Let's not make it awkward...

bro, you just need to call in @Wadtucket to get you over the hump. fuck all that other shit

If you're willing to debase yourself publically like this. I'll throw a like your way. It is the holiday season, afterall.

Best of luck to you.

Sure man, i recognize ur name and i dont hate u so thats good enough for me.

Lets get the like-god in here to help out, this guy comes with a whole crew and shit

@NightwingBJJ

Edit: never mind i took my like back, too much pro khabib stuff in OP cant stand this guy, sorry bro

I think you need to get your life in order if this is a goal.

So you've been saving up for 8 years simply to make one giant shit post?

bro, you just need to call in @Wadtucket to get you over the hump. fuck all that other shit
Yeah. I recommend TS go to play by play threads for tomorrow's ufc fight night as well.

Comment 10 times in any of those threads and you're guaranteed 10 wadtucket likes.

Back