I'm not sure GSP should really get credit as a 2 division champion

I'm glad that the GSP v Bisping fight happened, because now I am 100% that Anderson Silva would've KTFO GSP stiff in his prime

I'm glad that the GSP v Bisping fight happened, because now I am 100% that Anderson Silva would've KTFO GSP stiff in his prime
No, you don't know that. You may believe that, you may cum on your stomach thinking about that, but you certainly do not know that. Did you know Teh Chris was gonna knock him out when he was clowning? Did you know that Chael was going to beat the shit out of him only to lose by triangle? Did you know that he'd shatter his tibia on a checked leg kick? No. You didn't know shit. And you still don't.
1517090865943.jpg

Doesn't really matter what you do or don't want to give him credit for. It is 100% a fact that he was a 2 division champ. Trying to argue against that fact is like trying to argue the the earth is flat. Are you a flat earther? Did he become 2 division champ in one of the easiest routes ever taken. Sure but it is what it is.

Nothing against him, but he beat a past prime bisping. Who wasn't even a top 5 fighter. On some level we have to take off the rose coloured glasses and see that win for what It was.

It was a good win and a good performance having been off for 4 years but It certainly shouldn't have been a championship fight.

We all know Bisping was the equivalent of Matt serra when It comes to credibility as a champion.

That said, no hate on him for not staying at middleweight. No reason for him to fight the killers of that divisionn at this stage of his career,
he won the 170belt
he won the 185 belt
he has a serious medical condition, instead of holding up the division like other current champions, he gave up his belt knowing he would be out for a while. He should be rewarded for that, not have it used against him

No, you don't know that. You may believe that, you may cum on your stomach thinking about that, but you certainly do not know that. Did you know Teh Chris was gonna knock him out when he was clowning? Did you know that Chael was going to beat the shit out of him only to lose by triangle? Did you know that he'd shatter his tibia on a checked leg kick? No. You didn't know shit. And you still don't.
View attachment 340469

Anderson Silva would KO him with a left high kick just like a much lesser striker Carlos Condit almost did. That is a fact

Anderson Silva would KO him with a left high kick just like a much lesser striker Carlos Condit almost did. That is a fact
No, it's not. You need to look up the meaning of the word "fact", before you actually use it again. Is there a high probability that Silva would have laid waste to him? I believe so. But for you to spew bullshit is disingenuous and pretty stupid.
1518576757241.jpg

For years people have said GSP should move up.
He does and it's not good anymore.

GSP was never the true and legit MW champ. His title is a fraud.

Nothing against him, but he beat a past prime bisping. Who wasn't even a top 5 fighter. On some level we have to take off the rose coloured glasses and see that win for what It was.

It was a good win and a good performance having been off for 4 years but It certainly shouldn't have been a championship fight.

We all know Bisping was the equivalent of Matt serra when It comes to credibility as a champion.

That said, no hate on him for not staying at middleweight. No reason for him to fight the killers of that divisionn at this stage of his career,
Bisping knocked out the Champ. GSP knocked out Bisping. How is that not a Real Championship???

Bisping knocked out the Champ. GSP knocked out Bisping. How is that not a Real Championship???
read some of my last comments In this thread for better context

i acknowledge I should've worded the thread / original post better.

Bisping beat Rockhold. He was the champ ya stupid goof. Get over it.

You GSP haters are ridiculous clowns. How is someone that knocked out the legitimate champion, not the champion??? That is ludicrous!!!

Same as Conor going 1-1 then getting a LW shot.
GSP at least was a long defending WW Champ before his return to challenge for MW strap.

Looking at this fight im 100% sure GSP would have beaten him in his prime.

its funny how Anderson who can't even get past USADA anymore still lost to bisping, and GSP destroyed Bisping AND didn't pop for anything.

It's also funny how before the fight, half of sherdog was saying that GSP had no chance, and after he dominated, it was an easy fight for him.

If the UFC were doing cherry picked title shots from the outset we would have many 2 division champs. Hell, Anderson would have been a three division champ if the UFC chose to give him a shot Chuck and Randy at HW. The only difference between being a two division champ was the timing of the Forrest fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back