Im not done talking. Little Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Or "young man" in rampageses words "young man" lol

So Jones Bones is a young man for sure, but DC Cormier is "grown" who is the more man? I cant ever say yea that guy ya know, ON TOP you got Rhonda, glad cupcake take got the belt,

"It aint about being a hero, its about saving the life no matter what"

Let that sink in...

8JIHPHP.gif

Pro Tip:

The thread title & OP get way better, if you read it in Christopher Walken's voice.

Here ya go:

Click Play ^^

MV5BMjA4ODUyNDQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk2MTYz._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

sorry man, i tried understanding this, but must be way too deep for me to grasp.

I'll let it sink in as soon as I manage to decipher it.

So Jones Bones is a young man for sure, but DC Cormier is "grown" who is the more man? I cant ever say yea that guy ya know, ON TOP you got Rhonda, glad cupcake take got the belt,

Let that sink in...

All I know is that you're probably more dangerous behind the wheel than Jon Jones is

Let that sink in...
English mother fucker, do you speak it?

As confusion sets in I find the life of turtles inspires me to google some shit.

Let that sink in...
tFMDtM35rm4V2.gif

tenor.gif
gif-1458974095.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ever really been as far as decided want to do look more like?

At 1st I was then from over there man not even sure if it still around that girl. 2 barns. Rock the cashbar

Sherdog should drug test their members..

if you ever wondered what would happen if ricky from trailer park boys discovered the internet, here you go

"Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin different things I was self uhh..... self learned myself. And thats the whole difference I guess, is that I dont need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive right now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go onto collage or doin things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books and collage are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I dont have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. If it was full, it's only part full, and thats why I'm alive right now. The guards are in here like, here read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but I'm not gonna really read it, cause then my brain would get more full, if I have another heart attack, I'm gonna die!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back